Lovin the BWD compounds

Igotit

Keep On Truckin'
Well I just had time to go get my truck from Black Widow. The compounds are amazing. They light excellent here at 8500ft in elevation. I have seen 80psi boost and I still have not had full throtle. The Elite injectors are working very well.,They smoke good and idle smooth. I will get some video of my truck tomorrow so everyone can see how well they work.

Congratulations, been waiting on one of the bigs sets to be done. Are you still using the stock HPOP?

I aqctually just put it in gear and it moved. I found a problem with it so I am going to fix that today. Iwill get a vide after lunch today unless I still have the tranny tore apart but I need to get one. It sounds good.

Hey man.....I am in the springs......are you close by......if so i would love a ride if you wouldn't mind and are close by.....

Hey man.....I am in the springs......are you close by......if so i would love a ride if you wouldn't mind and are close by.....

I am up in Winter Park. I will give you a ride no problem.

It smokes still with 80psi because I have Elite 430's and low injection pressure. With the stuff it still needs it flat hauls a$$.

What kind of power do you think you are putting out.....I will mapquest winter park and lets see if we can meet up in the next month or so......

Back