low boost with crazy larry

kxhonda

I have a 06 dodge cummins auto with the crazy larry and boost fooler. And the most i can get boost wise is 23. so i looked at the turbo and it is an eletric waste gate. How do you adjust them up.

I have a 06 dodge cummins auto with the crazy larry and boost fooler. And the most i can get boost wise is 23. so i looked at the turbo and it is an eletric waste gate. How do you adjust them up.

Are you getting your reading from a REAL boost guage that's tapped into the intake, or are you reading it off the BD Outlook monitor????

If its the Outlook, that means the boost fooler is working and your probably really making more like high 30's

If it's a real guage, then I'm not sure what to tell you except for a Boost Leak somewhere....

I have the same setup and I can hit 42 of boost on my ispro gauge and 23 -25 on the BD Outlook

I have the same setup and I can hit 42 of boost on my ispro gauge and 23 -25 on the BD Outlook

Yeah, my Outlook (I no longer use a BD though...Switch to Smarty) shows like 18-19 psi but my real gauge has hit 48psi......

why one says onething and one another

what makes the bd say so much lower boost the other guage say nearly twice as much

the boost fooler fools the computer the outlook gets the number from the computer

what makes the bd say so much lower boost the other guage say nearly twice as much

The BD Outlook is reading through the computer and the boost fooler is doing JUST that..Fooling the computer..

A Real guage is tapped right into the intake on the side of the motor and reads the ACTUAL boost directly into the guage...

thanks i was hoping to put guages in by christmas glad to hear that

Back