Low end knock

Mwyant 00

Ive been running my 05 on sw9 for a while and it runs great not an issue. The other day for the hell of it I decided to put it back to stock and drive it around and man was it a turd. After that i put it on sw 5 and the throttle responce was unreal but it had a little knock at low end that didn't sound good at all. Does that a little more tune have a little more timing or something? I then put it on sw7 and the knock when away a little more but not like it was at stock a sw9. Could you also give me a little run down of the torque, timing, and the rail pressure setting? When i up the rail pressure is that really hard on stock injectors and is that basically the same thing as an mp8? I think the software im running is the revo.

My 06 hates SW5 for some reason. It runs rougher and gets worse mileage. I pretty much run SW3 and SW7 all the time with no issues.

probably just a timing curve that doesn't jive... I ran Revo 5 on my 06 for a few months w/ no issues, but different years respond differently to shelf tunes :eek:

Have you ever messed with the tourque timing or the rail pressure? If i run my rail pressure on 4 is that the same as having a mp8 and is it going to be hard on the stock injectors?

Back