lowered trucks are good for nothing....not so much!

solow1k

Well went and picked the toy up today. Gotta drop a new shortblock in as well as fix some other things. Hoping for 6.20's on a stock 03/04 Cobra shortblock!

IMG_0123.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

yea.. a local shop HP performance..mustang people..have a street legal mustang that runs 7's I believe in the 1/4 that they drive on the street LOL

HP builds some bad ass cars. Ive actually got there billet cams in this one. And as far as shops go this car will never see another shop except for tuning! Ive been burnt to many times buy shop owners wanting to hook me up. LOL the car sat at HPP performance in lewisville for over 2 years and when i got it back the motor lasted 6 days, hence the stock 03/04 shortblock going in it.

-thanks for the compliments guys

looks good, although i think your car is missing a front bumper... LOL :poke:

BFD99 said:
looks good, although i think your car is missing a front bumper... LOL :poke:

if you look closely you can see the back bumper in the back of the truck. It got ripped off loading it on the trailer....needless to say i was a lil frustrated.

Sweet looking truck. I can't wait to get mine lowered.

Haven't heard too many good things about HPP. I know for sure you don't want them working on a Lightning. Good luck with the Cobra.

just out of curiosity how'd you lower the truck? bags? flip kit etcetc?

New arms up front, shackles/hangers out back. Had to raise up up 1 hole in the back because i was pulling some pretty big loads and it was bottoming out.

Looks nice! Will be lowering mine soon also ... errr, leveling the rear with the front..

Nice car too!

Less then 600 bux, but i used to manage an audio/video shop so i got all the parts at cost. And im thinking about trading the truck for a dually, starting to pull some pretty serious trailers.

-anybody got an 05+ dually they dont want?

A lowered truck is like teats on a bull to me, but out of curiousity, how does it handle with a triailer? How do you handle the tongue weight of the trailer over bumps? I want a mega cab dually. Want my truck? It is a trailer totin' SOB. :hehe: Just wish I had the diffence in price in my pocket so I could really sell it.

typical Ford "dog w/ worms" stance w/ the trailer hooked up! LOL

truck looks pretty good, definately needs some air bags for towing though!

love your color scheme!! :cool:

Well its lowered 5" in the back so a lil sag is going to happen when hooked some sumn semi heavy. And yes if i keep it ill be custom fabbing some helper bags for the rear.

Back