LReiff need help

ninerqb8

I need some contact info for LReiff, his PM box is full. I have someone looking to do a conversion to an 06 ECM for an older CR for EFI Live.

If you can't get a hold of Lee, I believe Toops Performance carries his conversions.

Travis....Are You showing off your new outfit and pom-poms?

I'll be there if I get the turbos and manifold put back on this week. If I see you I'll make a point to say hi. If you see a lifted grey 06 with ugly gawdy bumpers and some scrawny phuck walkin around, that's me.

Justin...
The Club will be in the same spot as last year,down by the dyno so stop by and say hello..

Will do. That is, if I get my gaskets. I'm worried that it will be a mad thrash on friday night.

ill be down no truck tho didnt get the camper ready and truck needs **** so im rolling the cts-weeee down haha

Bla bla bla if your going to talk about the Carlisle truck show why don't you start a thread about it

Last edited:
ill be down no truck tho didnt get the camper ready and truck needs **** so im rolling the cts-weeee down haha

Matt...
Call me if you want to ride in with Us.

Did you get the two trucks all ready? Never know I may get out that way!

Yes I did...
And got the yard work all done also,LOL.

BTW...Anyone hear something squeaking in this thread,of has my hearing gone bad?

Bla bla bla if your going to talk about the Carlisle truck show why don't you start a thread about it

hark its that a cry baby bed wetter i hear .....

man comp diesel is turning into comp drama these days . maybe thats why all the truck shows and hobby is going to sh*t to many whinny pucks keyboard racing there mouths off.

my rant is done so bring on the flaming or whatever.

Last edited:
Back