M-11 Celect Injector Control Valve

TheOdgeMan

do it, even if it's wrong
I have a M-11 celect that will not start. Does anyone know if you need power to the Injector control valve to run? I don't know if there is power at the IVC or not.

Is the pump producing pressure? Is there power to the shut down solenoid?

Also need to check cranking rpms, the celect system requires a certain rpm speed to start.

I have more issues with M11 ECMs than anything else on them. Or the shut down wire just flat out being broken off. M11 and N14 Ecms and I don't get along very well. 9/10 times with my no starts that ends up being the issue. Do you have a laptop available to see what is going on?

It has 65 psi when cranking and the fuel shut off solenoid has power. The batters had a full charge when trying to start it.

So the guy working on this engine is stumped. I checked power to the ECM its good. Changed the fuel filter and with no fuel in the filter it started right up and run for about two seconds and died. It blows smoke witch it did not do before i fixed a bent pin on the ECM. Still will not start after changing the fuel filter. They just did a in frame over haul and they put a cam out of a L 10 in this M 11 Celect. Are the cams the same?

Back