Mach 7 Injections

Weston set me straight on your mach 7's
[quote/]

The older nozzles were single plane, the "later" nozzles were staggered, also known as an impinged patters similar to what the 6.7L uses, and it does not change atomization. The Mach 6-7-8 are all 7x0.010" and the reason they make good power for the smoke level is the cone angle, no mystery.[/quote]

Good info, but it cracks me up how everything that Weston types sounds so arrogant. He has a lot of info, but makes it sound like everyone should already know it.
I would love to buy these injectors, just wanna wait and see how my currents ones work with this 67

Good info, but it cracks me up how everything that Weston types sounds so arrogant. He has a lot of info, but makes it sound like everyone should already know it.

The PM I sent just a few minutes ago in reply;

Smokem said:
Just thought I should point out what I have seen with them, for clarification.

Problem is I give straight answers, and people read that differently, now if I wasn't actually trying to be helpful, why would I have sent the message in the first place?

Weston is the man. Straight forward and tells it like it is.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I was told the injectors I have are Mach 8's. The box they came in has "Mach 7" on the side of it so I couldn't tell you which they were. What I can tell you is that I love the smoothness and why yes they can be a little hazy, they aren't to dirty. Just had them gone through a few months ago, the holes are staggered and they are between 11 & 12. The 11 gauge was loose and the 12 was to tight in the hole. (Giggity)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got the PM from Weston. As I told him, no disrespect, it's just my observation. I know these trolls trying to pry him information gets old so he gets tired of answering questions. He's very knowledgeable and I'm still glad he's a member here. Party on!!!!

Back