MACH 7s silverbullet 3piece manifold studs

mclunas

used set of F1 mach 7 injectors have been cylinder matched $1000

used silver bullet 66/74/14 have a few hooks on it. no shaft play $1500

used ATS three piece manifold $400

used ARP headstuds 12mm $350

front hitch for 2nd gen dodge... bolts on and works great for hangin weights
$150

all prices plus shipping... have paypal but the cost to use it will be payed by buyer

thanks mike

Last edited:
got any pics of the trubo? how was it daily driving if you did? 2nd gen i assume?

got any pics of the trubo? how was it daily driving if you did? 2nd gen i assume?

ill try to get some pics tommorow bud it was not bad at all daily driving i even towed a 14000lb toyhauler with it yes it is for a 2nd gen

What do you mean by cylinder matched?

not sure what F1 does to them but i guess chris sutton sent them in to be matched and they come back with numbers engraved on the top of them... i asked don what exactly is done to them and he told me but i forget now i think it has somethin to do with pop-off pressures, but dont quote me.

got pics of the manifold and turbo yet by chance? And what are the mach 7's rated at 240? what kind of egts were you seeing with that set up?

yes mach 7s are a 240 i dont have any pics yet... i made 603 hp with this setup... egts are not too horrible usually run about 800 down the freeway... i even pulled a 14000 lb toyhauler and kept em below 1250

probably wont get pics till friday they are still on the truck.... they look like any other 2nd gen 24 valve tho turbo with polished compressor and manifold coated black

I wish I had the $$ for those 7's that would be the perfect jump from the Mach 5's I just pulled.

Back