Made a few changes to the truck, pics

cashwheel

bolt on warrior
Well I have been without my truck for two weeks after I cracked a dually fender. Its been repaired and while it was there I had my buddy put an '06+ front clip on and some fender flares on her. I still need to do the DIY nightrunners I think and debadge it completely, already had the laramie chrome side moldings taken off. What do you guys think? I need to get some better pics, but I snapped these when I got home.

photo-9.jpg

photo-10.jpg

Looks great. I was told it could not be done many times.

Technically that's a '07 Front Clip, but you could even call it an '09 clip if you wanted to. '06 had the Parking lights in the bottom of the headlight, '07's did away with that, and they stay the same through '09.

Merrick

Thanks man, yeah I decided to go with the 07+ headlights, I like the look better without the yellow on the bottom. Fenders, grill, bumper, lights, and pigtails was all it took.

Personally I don't like powdercoated wheels. I do like those flares though!

Do you want some smoked tail lights, and a 3rd brake light? I went to LED, here they are on my truck...

006-1.jpg

Do you want some smoked tail lights, and a 3rd brake light? I went to LED, here they are on my truck...

006-1.jpg

I might be, what do you want for them? I'm planning on doing LEDs but I need to spend the next batch of money on performance. The fenders were not planned but I had to get the dually fender fixed anyway, so I let insurance pay for some of the tab for the fronts.

Back