madmike's build is starting

and turbos and head work and HUGE cam and then...and then...and then... and then...

and turbos and head work and HUGE cam and then...and then...and then... and then...

Turbo done (83/92/1.0), cam is staying stock, head will be gasket matched unless i find someone local who can do it. I may also smooth out intake side.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I'd at least gasket match the entire exhaust side.

id just buy a rebuild kit from mumau. they arent too pricey. give you some piece of mind, and will get rid of those leaks. i love not having oil under my duallie

I'd at least gasket match the entire exhaust side.

That's what I'm dOing.

id just buy a rebuild kit from mumau. they arent too pricey. give you some piece of mind, and will get rid of those leaks. i love not having oil under my duallie

also already done.

I'm gonna be watching this. Did you say 3200lbs? or was that a typo:what:

Yup, 3200 with driver.

Lol nothing has really changed, but i suppose i could.

The vehicle in question changed... That pretty well changes the whole thing.

I suppose, but motor and Trans is the same, and i won't be needing as much power. I'll make a new thread later from a computer

Plus there is sooo much more you'll be doing with the truck...this current thread is due a derail.

Derail?!
What type of derail? Women?

Last edited:
Why you say that? Mileage? I was thinking of doing at least rod/crank bearings.

Cylinders look glazed, and they most certainly will be out of round. If you decide to rebuild it I know a guy.

Cylinders look glazed, and they most certainly will be out of round. If you decide to rebuild it I know a guy.

It must be the light and camera flash. The cylinder walls are perfect, absolutely no scoring. I'll get better pictures up soon for you guys.

I already have all the gaskets on order, and I'll order bearings if they are bad, though right now i don't think they will be.

Last edited:
Back