Mainstream Attention for Diesel on Hot Rod and MotorTrend TV

Seems Dmitri and the D-max are gettin a handle on it! I wonder who is helpin?! ;)

I know Greg has been workin hardin on the rail too, hopefully gonna see some killer ET's.

I'm happy for the big time coverage of diesel motorsports in general. I hate for this to turn into a Hogue dislike thread, but it's pretty inevitable. He keeps saying "we use" yada yada, when it's NOT being used. It's being DISPLAYED, at best. I would venture to say he hasn't helped bring decent attention to diesels since Project X.

Also, I would love to see the RPS dual P-pump junkyard truck line up against Dmitri, back when it was an ugly truck. It would have been funny to see that ugly truck whoop the snot out of that high dollar drag truck.

I am really happy that Rotella jumped on board, and it should help things grow in this sport.

I'm glad for the mainstream attention, but the Hogue interview sounds exactly like his posts on this forum: full of lies. Great camera work

Nice to see some more diesel action on tv.

Last edited:
Lol Hogue I see you watching. Your a douche.

I see, the "Mr. I have nothing better to do than to bash Greg" is up and ready to make him self feel like a tough guy calling names.

We all know you don't like him. We all read your childish comments about him. But at the end of the day it makes you look stupid.
You say "he's a douche" BUT He's still getting in front of the camera, if he was the person/man/businessman type that you have cried about and bashed every chance you get, I would think his name and business and Greg as a man would've fell out of the public and media's eye.
But he hasn't.
Why is that?

You better use your pull and great God-like status power to inform and spread the word and put a stop to this immediately before it gets out of hand. Call some more names that'll put a end to it.

I'm sure everyone will be riveted awaiting your comments that'll be filled with childish rebuttals.
This wasn't a post started so you can act stupid so go away back to the playground with the other kids.

I see, the "Mr. I have nothing better to do than to bash Greg" is up and ready to make him self feel like a tough guy calling names.

We all know you don't like him. We all read your childish comments about him. But at the end of the day it makes you look stupid.
You say "he's a douche" BUT He's still getting in front of the camera, if he was the person/man/businessman type that you have cried about and bashed every chance you get, I would think his name and business and Greg as a man would've fell out of the public and media's eye.
But he hasn't.
Why is that?

You better use your pull and great God-like status power to inform and spread the word and put a stop to this immediately before it gets out of hand. Call some more names that'll put a end to it.

I'm sure everyone will be riveted awaiting your comments that'll be filled with childish rebuttals.
This wasn't a post started so you can act stupid so go away back to the playground with the other kids.

LOL Did I strike a nerve little fella? Greggy your boy huh? I'll earn my camera time. Not cheat my way to get it. It is lonely here on the greg hater train... Your reply was longer than the whole thread. And it was to defend hogue LOL LOL You must be part of the group if my comment hurt that bad. Sucks for you.

EDIT: I looked back and see Greg and benm are buds. No need for reply Ben. Sorry I think your friend is a lying, useless douche bag. But that's part of life.

Last edited:
I'm happy for the big time coverage of diesel motorsports in general. I hate for this to turn into a Hogue dislike thread, but it's pretty inevitable. He keeps saying "we use" yada yada, when it's NOT being used. It's being DISPLAYED, at best. I would venture to say he hasn't helped bring decent attention to diesels since Project X.

Also, I would love to see the RPS dual P-pump junkyard truck line up against Dmitri, back when it was an ugly truck. It would have been funny to see that ugly truck whoop the snot out of that high dollar drag truck.

I am really happy that Rotella jumped on board, and it should help things grow in this sport.

The rps junkyard truck hasnt made a 9sec pass in a couple yrs. Dmitri would kill him

Please take your "part of life lesson" and start your own post:
It's lonely at the top of the I Hate Greg Club.

Act like a man and leave your childish crap out of mine.
If you have all the facts and knowledge of his wrong doings post it THERE.
But as a life lesson learned growing up. Remember that as you judge and hold others accountable you need to be without fault and squeaky clean holding yourself to a higher standard or it'll come to bite you in the backside. At one time or another we all will reap what we sow.
Have a good day.

LOL I think I've been down that road and it sucked! If you want to take my comments to Greg personal that's fine. You don't offend me by doing so. Greg's a douche.

Go away douche

LOL I think I've been down that road and it sucked! If you want to take my comments to Greg personal that's fine. You don't offend me by doing so. Greg's a douche.

Wow, the mentality of a grown man. BenM has ask you to take your childish comments elsewhere. And you have to much dung between your ears to comprehend the fact you're acting like a child.

And you have the nerve to call someone else a douche.......

All hail 2tone12v..... King of the Douches. We all will recognize your supreme wisdom and swear our lives to hate and bash with 3rd grade childish actions towards Greg Houge calling him names and slandering him at every chance possible.

Dude get a life and grow up. The OP didn't start this for a opening for your dumbas* to get your rocks off at the chance to make a stupid comment about Greg.

Chris.

Wow, the mentality of a grown man. BenM has ask you to take your childish comments elsewhere. And you have to much dung between your ears to comprehend the fact you're acting like a child.

And you have the nerve to call someone else a douche.......

All hail 2tone12v..... King of the Douches. We all will recognize your supreme wisdom and swear our lives to hate and bash with 3rd grade childish actions towards Greg Houge calling him names and slandering him at every chance possible.

Dude get a life and grow up. The OP didn't start this for a opening for your dumbas* to get your rocks off at the chance to make a stupid comment about Greg.

Chris.
LOL I can take it. I won't waste any time blowing sand out of my vag like you 2 ladies. Might check again on the "opening to bash greg" or whatever the hell you said. I wasn't first... But again no worries. Greg's a douche. Man I bet Greg is reading this with his hand down his pants playing with his little pp knowing he has at least 2 friends in the diesel world that still want to suck his cock. If you want to sit back and think he's mr innocent cause he doesn't say anything here on the forum. Have at it. But I know better so this is what he gets in exchange for that. You 2 turned it into a greg discussion not me. I see you are a buddy of BenM and Gregs as well. Hell the entire hogue fan club is here today folks.

Last edited:
Well...it was a nice piece they did. Even with Becky in it.

And you continue talking spewing vomit out of your trap.
You couldn't even follow simple reading comprehension because you were sooo intent on talking about another man masterbating and gay sexual actions. (Classy)

Is that what you enjoy thinking about so much you had to type it on a Internet forum to make it feel "ok" to have those thoughts and feelings?
Go ahead and come out of the closet. I won't judge.

I feel sorry for you in more ways that your underlying hidden sexual preference to condone or judge you on that.
Maybe one day you'll grow up and have some integrity and feelings of self worth about yourself and realize how sad you portray yourself to others by acting like this.

You want others to trust and know the facts about Greg (says you) but who would trust you and the type of low lying garbage you make yourself appear to be by continuing to spew out of your filthy piehole after being ask to go away and spew elsewhere by more than one person.

Typical Keyboard Toughguy. Lol. Pitiful and sad.

Once again..... Go away.

And you continue talking spewing vomit out of your trap.
You couldn't even follow simple reading comprehension because you were sooo intent on talking about another man masterbating and gay sexual actions. (Classy)

Is that what you enjoy thinking about so much you had to type it on a Internet forum to make it feel "ok" to have those thoughts and feelings?
Go ahead and come out of the closet. I won't judge.

I feel sorry for you in more ways that your underlying hidden sexual preference to condone or judge you on that.
Maybe one day you'll grow up and have some integrity and feelings of self worth about yourself and realize how sad you portray yourself to others by acting like this.

You want others to trust and know the facts about Greg (says you) but who would trust you and the type of low lying garbage you make yourself appear to be by continuing to spew out of your filthy piehole after being ask to go away and spew elsewhere by more than one person.

Typical Keyboard Toughguy. Lol. Pitiful and sad.

Once again..... Go away.

It's funny when people are butt hurt and ramble to end with a once again go away. But insist on replying LOL You know what...? Ur friend Greg... Ya he's a douche and it makes me laugh! FYI I didn't read anything you wrote except the last sentence. I'm full of chit and you're full of sand. LOL

Last edited:
I know I'm a bit out of the loop. But it sure seems like I have been hearing about that rail for more then a few years now. Was it ever meant to run or is it just a show piece for events like that?

Show piece...missing panels and all (true racecar).

Back