Making CR lines? What would it take?

What are the fittings and what type of machine would it take to make the lines/ fitting assemblies in hard line. I like the look of the new motorsport diesel lines.

http://www.motorsportdiesel.com/storename/motorsportdiesel2/Image-10799438.aspx?

seems like you could make some trick stuff that cleaned up the engine bay. Especially in dual cp3 setups, side intake setups, custom injector lines, dual feed line setups or any combination of the above.

I've asked around a little and no one seems to be accomidating. What would it take to make your own and where would you get the bender/ whatever kind of goofy special flare tool that is/ and materials/ fittings to do this?

I have the tooling to make my own, they are time consuming and difficult to bend and put the ends on. I have made custom lines before, its hard to get a good template from the customers to use for the bends.

Better off just buying a good metric tube bender. I think the ones I got from SwageLok were around $200 a piece. Easy as bending copper with a good tube bender.

Back