MandHtires.com Drag Racing Tire Giveaway!

MandHtires.com

Comp Diesel Sponsor
MandHtires.com will be giving away 1 pair of M&H Racemaster Tires a month for three straight months. Participation is FREE! TheFOAT.com is hosting the contest. Here is a direct link to the contest:

MandHTires.com Drag Racing Tire Giveaway

The first winner will be announced live on SpeedSceneRacing.com on April 6, 2010 at 6 PM Pacific Standard Time. The next two dates will be announced later. Thank you for your support!

Best regards,
MandHtires.com

Signed up.. if I win I guess I'll have to find me a Reg cab Dodge with a Cummins to put them on LOL

Just signed up. I was already daydreaming about running my dually on a set of wide singles for the dragstrip, maybe I'll win them ;)

Just signed up. I was already daydreaming about running my dually on a set of wide singles for the dragstrip, maybe I'll win them ;)

Thank you all for signing up. We will be giving a set away for three straight months. We will announce the next winning date as soon as the first winner has been announced.

If you need tires sooner we offer discounts to all comp diesel members.

Best regards

Wrongway dosent have anything with enough HP to need stickies.:kick:
(Actually, his junk has that sissy "Cheat Lever" in the floor, so he needs to be removed from consideration.;-)
Me, on the otherhand, am very much in need of a replacement set of 1300 Nostalgia's, as these have served me well for 2 seasons. (signed up;-)

this is great to set up a tire giveaway, but as of right now im going to have to unsubscribe from the foat, i regged about 10 min ago and have already gotten 15 emails.

This a a great program :cheer:

If you dont win a set , you are still entitled to a 15% discount for being a current NHRDA member :rockwoot:

Thanks again to MH for supporting Diesel Drag Racing

great give away , those tires really worked for me on Project X Diesel, the 395 45 17 drag radial , I have a best 60 of 1.67
The did smoke a lot and hooked like crazy , don't let the air out , they don't like anything below 25 psi

scan0002.jpg

here is a $200,000 Supercar getting his butT handed to him by a diesel , He swaped cars with me and David Kenndy on the drive for a few miles . And offered to buy the car , but it wasen't for sale

The best pass on those tires was a 11.27 at 128.97 with the AC on Thanks M&H for the great tires and Thanks Randy and Chris at NHRDA for bringing these great deals to the diesel world

Greg-16.jpg

Last edited:
Back