manual to auto swap done 1 problem

dodgeram082500

hey guys,

We did out auto to manual swap and vice versa this week. The manual truck worked out fine and is running code free. the auto truck is a different story its in limp mode. now we did flash the appropriate OS in the truck with the H&S programmers. a 30 os for the manual and a 31 for the auto. We also changed the c2 harness for the manual and auto to make them work correctly. that being said the reverse lights and backup cameras work on both vehicles.

not sure if it matters but new auto is a 12 and new manual is a 11

The auto truck will not shift out of 4th (limp im sure) and I have no information coming from the tranny other than gear position. I think at this point it must be the TIPM OR PCM. anyone know someone with a witech that can take care of this issue every dealer I've talked to has only been able to flash to OEM cals. I do know the 68 was shifting well before we swapped it

thanks for any information guys

Last edited:
Hey Let me know what you find out with this. I have the same issue and a post on the other forum asking for answers. I actually put a 2013 trans into a 07.5. I have the limp mode 4th gear drama too.

Back