Many Parts Needed to Repair Engine Fire

LAmiller

THE KT-BOUNDARY
07 5.9L Mega Cab, 48re, Electric Shift T-Case. Pass Side Battery caught fire and made a mess, and I'm looking for all the accessories needed to repair.

Longblock, injectors, ECM and complete fuel system are good.

All Wiring harness's, A/C components, brake booster, Fuse Panel/TIPM needed.

Cash in hand. Call shop 8-5pm mon-fri 614 733 3744, email lavon@firepunk.com after hours.

20140621_171400_zpsrfkkmyta.jpg

I got an underhood harness out of a mega auto 4x4 not sure on electronic t/c though. I'll look at wiring and find out.

I checked the wiring and its def for a electronic t/c , ill give you a call tomorrow .

Fuse box, Puke bottle, Washer fluid bottle, Fan Shroud, Fan/Clutch, and a lot of simple things that would be nice to find a donor truck for, if anyone has any leads I'm interested

Of course you need all the crap I throw away. I'll look around and see what I got.

I got a complete set of battery cables is all I can find besides some engine parts. Threw away a lot of crap early summer.

I have a coolant reservoir and windshield fluid out of my powerwagon. I can't remember if it's the same.....

might be easier to get a donner truck copart

Except that the last 3 or 4 '06-'07 5.9 trucks I have watched on there went for well over 6k, even for a regular cab that was rolled. :doh:

FYI, an '06 engine harness will not plug into an '07 headlight/engine bay harness, he'd need the engine bay harness and the APPS from the 2006.

Lavon hit me up about the wiring before and all I had, that wasn't cut or mangled, was '06 pieces.
The tricky part is that it's auto and electric shift, much less 2007 5.9.
MOST of the MEGAs I am seeing are electric shift, because most use the fancier, tall, double-level console set-up and automatics.
Electric shift was mandatory with the high end console... no place for a manual shift lever.

Unlike Lavon, most people don't realize that there is a lot of 1 year and 1/2 year stuff out there and sourcing proper wiring is particularly difficult, much less finding it uncut or undamaged.

Mark.

Back