Map Sensor Adapter

Any year. I just need that MAP plug for the 01. I want to take the adapter and cut the plug off. Or, if someone can answer this question for me. IF I am running a P-Pump, do I still need to have my MAP sensor connected to the harness. One way or anther I need a plug that will fit into the 12v TPS when I get to finishing my conversion.

Any year. I just need that MAP plug for the 01. I want to take the adapter and cut the plug off. Or, if someone can answer this question for me. IF I am running a P-Pump, do I still need to have my MAP sensor connected to the harness. One way or anther I need a plug that will fit into the 12v TPS when I get to finishing my conversion.

Edge has adapters for 01-02 MAP sensors. You don't need a MAP sensor with the p-pump. Not sure what the MAP sensor has to do with the TPS?

The 2001 MAP sensor plug fits into the the 12v TPS that will be mounted on the side of my P Pump. Got it now? So now I can wire the TPS up so my trans will work.

The 2001 MAP sensor plug fits into the the 12v TPS that will be mounted on the side of my P Pump. Got it now? So now I can wire the TPS up so my trans will work.

Makes sense. I don't have an auto so don't really follow the TPS stuff too close.

Edge adapter I think is around $25 or $30.

Like this one Cummins Sensors
mapharness

Back