mar 6 dersert diesel hotels

Redneck6.0L

where is everyone staying, i was looking online, theres lots about in surrounding area's, please post up, see you guysat the:tree:

This is pretty much the closest place to the track..It's pretty new and there's a Denny's to eat at in the same lot..

Hampton Inn

Most of the guys stay here for the Speedworld races.. Ask for the "Speedworld" discount when you book your room if you stay there..

This is pretty much the closest place to the track..It's pretty new and there's a Denny's to eat at in the same lot..

Hampton Inn

Most of the guys stay here for the Speedworld races.. Ask for the "Speedworld" discount when you book your room if you stay there..

sweet, rooms booked, telling them i was racing at speed world saved me $70 a night, thanks for the info:cheer: only a month togo:snoop:

sweet, rooms booked, telling them i was racing at speed world saved me $70 a night, thanks for the info:cheer: only a month togo:snoop:

What did your room end up costing you? I made reservations at the Motel 6 because I have my dogs with me and they are about the only place that takes them. Think the rate was still about $74 a night for two people.

What did your room end up costing you? I made reservations at the Motel 6 because I have my dogs with me and they are about the only place that takes them. Think the rate was still about $74 a night for two people.

120 a night, it's the bigger swuit, my wife, baby boy, and my dad are coming, the regular rooms are 110, all the hotels in the area were at least that or more. it's close to the track

there's not much close to the track, its pretty isolated. Are most finding hotels off of Bell Rd in Surprise? Or off of Grand Ave/US60

I think i will be staying at the same place Ken, Motel 6. the prices are good .

Motel 6 here, as well as a couple of buddies coming down to the race.

I'll be in Chandler and Scottsdale for business before the race weekend. So it's about an hour drive to the track.

where is the motel 6? im coming out from socal and i dont feel like sleeping in my truck if i dont have to.

Garrett

You still comin mister Ellerton?

yes we are still comin, the truck is still in pieces:doh:but i'm working on it each night after work, the ol girl is 7 years old now, it's amazing how much tlc she wanted this year, pulled the lift kit out etc:nail:

getting ready to bif with ken in super street:Cheer:

we're staying at the hampton inn, eric from innovative diesel is flying in and staying with us. he's getting the coach :lolly:

Back