March 28th TX Diesel Nationals

NHRDA

Texas are you ready? We are working out the details, more information to follow!!!!!
UpcomingEvent-XL.gif

Lets find out if everything is BIGGER in Texas!

Should be a great show! :tree:

We are working out the details on a possible dyno at the track Friday night. More info to come.

sounds good, I hope more events can be heald in the dallas fort-worth area....

There is a ton of hot trucks in the Dallas area. Should be a good show. Will there be a dyno event on friday for sure?......Overnight camping at the track.....will there be a test & tune on friday?

There is a ton of hot trucks in the Dallas area. Should be a good show. Will there be a dyno event on friday for sure?......Overnight camping at the track.....will there be a test & tune on friday?

I thought the over night camping was at Johns house :Cheer:
We are going to try and make it. That will be are first run of the year, nothing opens here until May. Any posible test and tune before?

We will be able to camp at the track overnight, but you will need to be self contained. They will have a test and tune Friday night. Still working on the dyno.....

So if i run 11s, would i need a jacket for this event. Got drive shaft loops and a helment coming. Thanks guys hope to meet up with yall

I thought the over night camping was at Johns house :Cheer:
We are going to try and make it. That will be are first run of the year, nothing opens here until May. Any posible test and tune before?

It will be nice to see you guys agian! I was lucky enough to spend time with you guys on Saturday night in Houston 07 and drink your beer when Wade made some nice runs with your truck.:Cheer:

Dix

Back