March 28th TX Diesel Nationals

ARe there any pictures or videos of the event other than the powerstroke webstie?

Sorry for the delay on getting pictures up on website, we have been on the road. Again want to thank all the sponsors and competitors for making the best of what mother nature threw at us. We are already making plans for next years event.

Here are the pictures http://www.nhrda.com/Img_DR09/20090328/index.html

LOL I knew you would know who that was...LOL I seen him hanging around your trailer most of the day.

Thank you Chris, they have the wrong number for him on the tower sheets, so he was not gonna get his points. But we have the correct number now.

I heard there was some people didnt get paid the day of the race... Did everyone finally get paid??

I think the guy I talked to may have filled out something wrong but who knows he is dumb lol

I heard there was some people didnt get paid the day of the race... Did everyone finally get paid??

I think the guy I talked to may have filled out something wrong but who knows he is dumb lol

It really depends on the contingency sponsor. They are supposed to pay the competitor within 6 weeks of receipt of the contingency form. I've had great response from BD, DDP, and MBRP, but am still waiting for my contingency award for the win at Speedworld in March. This Thursday will be 6 weeks.

The sponsors require proof of purchase (receipt) along with the contingency award form as well as displaying their decal on the race vehicle. For MBRP, I always take the form to the Post Office since postage to Canada is more than mailing to a US sponsor. Hope this answered your or anyone else's questions.

Jim

It really depends on the contingency sponsor. They are supposed to pay the competitor within 6 weeks of receipt of the contingency form. I've had great response from BD, DDP, and MBRP, but am still waiting for my contingency award for the win at Speedworld in March. This Thursday will be 6 weeks.

The sponsors require proof of purchase (receipt) along with the contingency award form as well as displaying their decal on the race vehicle. For MBRP, I always take the form to the Post Office since postage to Canada is more than mailing to a US sponsor. Hope this answered your or anyone else's questions.

Jim

Yup Thanks!:Cheer:

hey does anybody know the guy with the maroon dodge with stacks. he is in the pics and his back window says he is from zimmerman mn. thats not too far from my house, but maybe that guy just works on his truck and he isn't around here...

I was just wondering because if he lives close to me I would like to get together with some of the guys from mn and see what is going on.

Back