marine motors

killed300ex

Wondering if anyone knew the differances from the dodge truck motors to the ve pumped marine engines? I have acess to one cheap was thinking about grabin it for the block as long as there are no big differances. Also will a 94 head bolt up do it?
Evan

It most likely is a 210 horse engine. I thought the marine engines also had the CAV lucas injector pumps not the bosch. Maybe they had both available. Also they made p pumped versions from 250 to 4 or 425 horsepower. I think they still make the b engine for boats. I know it was still available a couple years ago. I have never had the chance to look at a 6 b in a boat. I have seen a couple 4b's. If it is still a complete engine it may have a water to air intercooler on the intake. I plan on repowering my 32 footer with a b when the mitisubishi gives up.

It most likely is a 210 horse engine. I thought the marine engines also had the CAV lucas injector pumps not the bosch. Maybe they had both available. Also they made p pumped versions from 250 to 4 or 425 horsepower. I think they still make the b engine for boats. I know it was still available a couple years ago. I have never had the chance to look at a 6 b in a boat. I have seen a couple 4b's. If it is still a complete engine it may have a water to air intercooler on the intake. I plan on repowering my 32 footer with a b when the mitisubishi gives up.

when i was in the military i was coxswain of a 24' twin 6bt kingston both rated at 380, it scooted!

Ok I am looking at it more for the block to put in my 94 Think i am going to pick it up for the couple hunded hes asking probably be worth it.

Back