Mark Nixon, Not even once.

This obviously isn't even a parts motor let alone anything close to a drop in good runner. Mark you and your supporters are acting in a pathetic delusional manner. You did this to a fellow member on here, take it back and refund him. If there are good parts on it you are in the business and can part it out.

Holy $hit!

Buttplug where you been lately? Hows the leather and chaps world treating you these days?

I've seriously missed you!:homo:

On the real though, are you excited for 2020? Trump is gonna grab that *****-thing of yours just the way you like it!

... At the end of the day, brothers will be brothers... I feel like my personal life can stay out of this, more or less no.

More or less... it has relevance in relation to your argument. You’re demanding an address from seller, yet your family member obviously has or at least had it at one time. So 1/2 of your b!tch fest would be solved by just speaking to your brother. Sounds like a no brainer...

Out of curiosity, were the dropped valves on the cracked cylinder?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Lets look at the facts.
You didn't buy the motor, your brother did. Then you come on here to have a bittch fest. You sound like a whiny dumb ass.

Mark sold you a running engine that was pulled out of a truck. He didn't pull it apart, he just put it up for sale just like most wrecking yards.

Your brother picked up the motor after inspecting it. He put it in the back of a truck without covering it and allowed the rain to fill the intake manifold and was offered something to cover it and turned it down. It was raining at the time.

Your brother kept the motor for about two months before deciding to tear it down, when your brother was originally going to put it in the truck as is.

When the motor was torn down you found the issues and contacted Mark and Mark agreed to take the block back and ship you another block......This sounds reasonable and is better than you would have gotten from any salvage yard.

Months and months go by and you never shipped the defective block back......WHY DIDN'T YOU SHIP IT? you had an agreement and you failed to keep it.

Now months later you want to change the agreement WTF and then blame him for your incompetence.....What a moron!

There is no parts supplier anywhere that would put up with this BS. and they would tell you to pound sand.

Why won't you ship him the block???????? Are you a Narcissist? The number one thing that Narcissist do is called gas lighting, look it up.

I looked at your pics and those breaks look really fresh, they should be rusty from being out in the rain and sitting for months.......SO WHY DID YOU BEAK THEM?

I'm sure that if you had shipped the whole engine back that Mark would have taken it back......

So let me see you tear a motor apart, break schit, and then almost a year later your want seller to do what?

You have not said one thing about what you want?

SO IT LOOKS TO ME THAT ALL YOU WANT TO DO IS BITTCH AND COMPLAIN.......

AND AT THIS POINT MARK WOULD HAVE A PRETTY GOOD LAW SUIT AGAINST YOU FOR LIBEL/SLANDER...

Now can you please explain what it is that you want?
And why would anyone do business with someone like you?

All of this is based on what I have read........

Last edited:
Lets look at the facts.
You didn't buy the motor, your brother did. Then you come on here to have a bittch fest. You sound like a whiny dumb ass.

Mark sold you a running engine that was pulled out of a truck. He didn't pull it apart, he just put it up for sale just like most wrecking yards.

Your brother picked up the motor after inspecting it. He put it in the back of a truck without covering it and allowed the rain to fill the intake manifold and was offered something to cover it and turned it down. It was raining at the time.

Your brother kept the motor for about two months before deciding to tear it down, when your brother was originally going to put it in the truck as is.

When the motor was torn down you found the issues and contacted Mark and Mark agreed to take the block back and ship you another block......This sounds reasonable and is better than you would have gotten from any salvage yard.

Months and months go by and you never shipped the defective block back......WHY DIDN'T YOU SHIP IT? you had an agreement and you failed to keep it.

Now months later you want to change the agreement WTF and then blame him for your incompetence.....What a moron!

There is no parts supplier anywhere that would put up with this BS. and they would tell you to pound sand.

Why won't you ship him the block???????? Are you a Narcissist? The number one thing that Narcissist do is called gas lighting, look it up.

I looked at your pics and those breaks look really fresh, they should be rusty from being out in the rain and sitting for months.......SO WHY DID YOU BEAK THEM?

I'm sure that if you had shipped the whole engine back that Mark would have taken it back......

So let me see you tear a motor apart, break schit, and then almost a year later your want seller to do what?

AND AT THIS POINT MARK WOULD HAVE A PRETTY GOOD LAW SUIT AGAINST YOU FOR LIBEL/SLANDER...

Nailed it ?. I’ll be buying my new harness elsewhere

Lets look at the facts.

I agree with most of this by pin point. Let's wait 9 months to £uck around and ship this back In my eyes. If mark took it back. There's a very high chance that hes getting all the junk$hit that has been bought elsewhere or the broke that that cant sell and scared to admit they £ucked up.

Make a table or chock it up for a loss and remember your to good for used parts and call Cummins and buy the parts your In need of the quality of. You sound like a city boy with money with absolutely no clue about life and what's going on around you. Or in the honest life.

Otherwise make damn sure u inspect the product u buy. Know what your buying. It's used. Just because someone sells a motor of x miles. Doesn't mean I didn't own it and dump several bottles of nitrous through it for shots and giggles.

Actually we are fixing to scatter a perfectly good running 5.3 on the bottle with a strait pipe from the nozzle so we have a reason to put the built Ls in. We should be finished this weekend block is very likely to have large holes in both sides. Since you dont inspect would you like to buy another table.

Other wise

So why didnt this motor get shipped back say 8 months ago

Last edited:
I agree with most of this by pin point. Let's wait 9 months to £uck around and ship this back In my eyes. If mark took it back. There's a very high chance that hes getting all the junk$hit that has been bought elsewhere or the broke that that cant sell and scared to admit they £ucked up.

Make a table or chock it up for a loss and remember your to good for used parts and call Cummins and buy the parts your In need of the quality of. You sound like a city boy with money with absolutely no clue about life and what's going on around you. Or in the honest life.

Otherwise make damn sure u inspect the product u buy. Know what your buying. It's used. Just because someone sells a motor of x miles. Doesn't mean I didn't own it and dump several bottles of nitrous through it for shots and giggles.

Actually we are fixing to scatter a perfectly good running 5.3 on the bottle with a strait pipe from the nozzle so we have a reason to put the built Ls in. We should be finished this weekend block is very likely to have large holes in both sides. Since you dont inspect would you like to buy another table.

Other wise

So why didnt this motor get shipped back say 8 months ago
Video of said nitrous experiment please!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Why would the OP ship the engine back? Then he wouldn't have anything at all! Think about it: he just had a guy sell him obvious junk; why would he believe the seller was all of a sudden going to be honest? I'd assume the seller would then just keep the returned engine and laugh again at the naive buyers belief that there are still decent people in this world and not refund a dime.

not only do the intake bolts look like fresh breaks but why would you use the head if they were broke.why would you use it if your trying to get mark to make this right? I haven't ever dealt with him but I have seen a lot of other people deal with him all with good dealings.

Refunding the whole deal was not an option, especially after it was agreed he was sending the bare block back.

9 months, no block, after being told 3 times that it was shipping out. Ridiculous.

The crux of the matter is this: Trust.

This engine left here 9 months ago as a running unit, ~45 days later it has rust in a cylinder and a patched up block, along with, now, mysteriously freshly broken air horn tabs and a dropped seat on the head.

I'm not wholly convinced it's the same engine I sold, seeing as how it was a problem to ship the block back.

I'm done with this.
9 months of bull schit and broken promises was more than any sane man could, or would, tolerate.

Mark.

Video of said nitrous experiment please!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Yep it will be all on video. We will be making a hard run with it. While controlling the amount of nitrous with the valve. $hits gonna melt or just make some windows in the block.

Since this is the feedback forum, I will say I haven't had any negative dealings with Mark Nixon.

It does seem like Charger is the OP's mysterious brother though.

Lets look at the facts.
A: My brother doesn't have a Comp. D account. Whats wrong with me trying to help him out?

A: I understand this.

A: I haven't heard this side from my brother. However hes not stupid. We have bought dozens of used motors and he is well aware of covering them. I highly doubt this story from Mark, but I will ask him for clearification.

A: The motor was dropped off at the shop days after being picked up. He then got the "It'll be done next week" from the shop. We have all been there. We were going to love with the rust in the cylinders and have it machined. This was when the block was taken to the machine shop and the cracks were found.

A: I guess this can be my fault because I never considered Mark a salvage yard. Considered him a good seller. The block should have been shipped back at this point, no dennying that. Dont have any excuse besides it was bad timing for everyone. Machine shop, repair shop, and my brother were all extremely busy and the complications of having to go find another motor didn't help.

A: The block was at the repair shop in an unknown condition. It took months and months to get the truck back from the repair shop. Block was left and then had to be gotten around a month or so down the road. From my understanding this was when Mark was contacted a 2nd time from my brother. I dont know anything about the areement but I know my brother didn't get the block shipped.

1) Still dont have an address. 2) Haven't been able to have a call with Mark without him screaming his head off. 3) The short block is still assembled, The 3rd time Mark was contacted neither of us was aware of the condition of the motor, IE how far it had been taken apart. We left that phone call (around 2 months ago) with him telling me he needed time to track down a replacement block, and me telling him I would give him a call back when I found out the condition. It took me a month to get the motor from my storage unit, and I was kindly going to wait until after Christmas because I didn't want to deal with this over the holidays. I'd rather be spending time with family.. That backfired but here we are.. 4) In order to send the block back I have to tare the motor apart. Its the hollidays and I don't know about you but my shop is slammed with work we are trying to get out the door. I dont have time right now to tare it down, hense another reason for waiting untill after the hollidays to deal with it.

A: I didn't break them, Iver rebuilt 100s of these motors and torn down even more. I would suspect those were broken from the intake horn being jarred back. The pictures were taken after the head had been hot tanked and cleaned.

A: I doubt this because this was never an option he gave us. It would have by far been the preferred answer and had it been an option I guarantee you it would have happened. That would have been a win for everyone. Also why would anyone ship the motor back? Then Mark has the cash, and the motor, we have nothing...

1) 8 months if I'm not wrong. 2) I didnt brake it. 3) Taking the head off a motor does not count as torn apart. 4) Be a civil human and make his wrongs right.

A: I want Mark to be reasonable. This would envolve not acting like a two year old and screaming his head off on the phone. As well as not trying to hide from the situation by blocking my phone number.

A: Really not my goal. This post is the result of Marks attitude twords me.

Answered to the best I can.

Refunding the whole deal was not an option, especially after it was agreed he was sending the bare block back.

9 months, no block, after being told 3 times that it was shipping out. Ridiculous.

The crux of the matter is this: Trust.

This engine left here 9 months ago as a running unit, ~45 days later it has rust in a cylinder and a patched up block, along with, now, mysteriously freshly broken air horn tabs and a dropped seat on the head.

I'm not wholly convinced it's the same engine I sold, seeing as how it was a problem to ship the block back.

I'm done with this.
9 months of bull schit and broken promises was more than any sane man could, or would, tolerate.

Mark.

1) You were never told it was shipped out. Let's see some proof of this.

2) Mark, Im not trying to play games here. Im quite happy over here working 16-18 hour days to support my shop and my business in this industry I love. I have NOTHING to gain by trying to rip you off. This is %100 the motor you sold my brother.

Why would the OP ship the engine back? Then he wouldn't have anything at all! Think about it: he just had a guy sell him obvious junk; why would he believe the seller was all of a sudden going to be honest? I'd assume the seller would then just keep the returned engine and laugh again at the naive buyer's belief that there are still decent people in this world and not refund a dime.

I had forgotten an apostrophe; it's in there now.

Back