Mark Your Caledars NOW! Top Events 2010!!!

National Trails in Columbus!:rockwoot:

See you there. For real this time.:evil

I didnt run friday night,but ran the rest of the weekend with the other monsters.

Dang. I took a look when it was back in the pits and was really impressed. Pictures don't do it justice that's for sure. Hopefully I'll see/hear it run this year.

Does anyone know the altitude of numedia dragway? I know it's higher than sea level. I would like to know also how many tenths (on average) would you lose for every 1000ft? Maybe some guys that ran at different tracks with the same setup would know.
Thanks
Todd

Does anyone know the altitude of numedia dragway? I know it's higher than sea level. I would like to know also how many tenths (on average) would you lose for every 1000ft? Maybe some guys that ran at different tracks with the same setup would know.
Thanks
Todd

Depends on the DA Density Altitlude at the time.

Density altitude in feet = pressure altitude in feet + (120 x (OAT - ISA_temperature))
Where:

OAT = Outside air temperature in °C
ISA_temperature = 15 °C - (1.98 °C/1000 ft × actual altitude in feet)

It will be in mid july, it was around 90* there last year. I know the hotter the air, the less dense lol

NADM gents, still looking at RMR's schedule they have the street legal series scheduled the night of the races with us. Just letting you know. I'm under the assumption it's only going to be us on the track or has something changed?

NADM gents, still looking at RMR's schedule they have the street legal series scheduled the night of the races with us. Just letting you know. I'm under the assumption it's only going to be us on the track or has something changed?

Your coming from Utah??? You won't be let down!!

what events are still planned for the October 9th event in Crandall, TX?

what events are still planned for the October 9th event in Crandall, TX?

I am in Dallas as I type planning for our Crandall TX event October 9th!

Drag racing, sled pulling, dyno and the monster truck!

Plus vendors

Back