Maryland International Raceway, Mechanicsville Maryland, August 8th

Wow, I really appreciate the offer, but the truck is staying at home. I'll get it back going next week when I have more time.
Besides those 33" tires wouldn't be the best with the 3:55 gears I have...

But thank you very much for the offer.
See you Saturday.

Wow, I really appreciate the offer, but the truck is staying at home. I'll get it back going next week when I have more time.
Besides those 33" tires wouldn't be the best with the 3:55 gears I have...

But thank you very much for the offer.
See you Saturday.

No problem, I have the same gears and that is the tire I run. When I go to a full slick I am going to step up to a 34" tall tire

Made it..... that was a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG drive...... See everyone at the track tomorrow.

Chris

Had a great time thank yall for puttin on a great event hot as hell 123 particals of water in the air humid as hell camomax took the win in superstreet I believe he set a personal best at 11.02 I myself took 2nd and also put down a personal best 11.00 vp fuel only tens are close for both thanks again someone will have to post the ET standings can't remember

Had a great time thank yall for puttin on a great event hot as hell 123 particals of water in the air humid as hell camomax took the win in superstreet I believe he set a personal best at 11.02 I myself took 2nd and also put down a personal best 11.00 vp fuel only tens are close for both thanks again someone will have to post the ET standings can't remember

Cole,
Thank you and your entire family for coming out!

We had a great time.................

Thank you to EVERYONE that came out today and braved the brutal heat. Days like today remind me just how GREAT diesel "Nuts" really are. We had a few new faces today and they all said the same thing.... "I didn't know any of these guys before today, and your members made me feel like family"

NHRDA members are the best!

no problem man had a good time do you have any info on the bowling green event? is it on the website

As usual Chris - great event! Thanks Man!

Nice to see everybody again, and to meet some new faces as well!

glad to hear the event went well sorry that i couldn't make it down yesterday but i was manning the grills for my daughters 3rd birthday.

no problem man had a good time do you have any info on the bowling green event? is it on the website

Yes it's on the website, and we will have a release coming out this week or next with full details. The date is October 24th Beech Bend Raceway Park.

As usual Chris - great event! Thanks Man!

Nice to see everybody again, and to meet some new faces as well!
My pleasure, thank you for all of your help. You have no idea how big of a help it is to have somebody helping with banners.:clap:

Glad to hear the event went well. How many trucks did you have? Look forward to seeing the pictures guys!

8 or 10, kinda dissapointed with all those big names on the flyer and none of them were there

Back