Maryland int'l raceway june 28th!!

I was at MIR last Friday running my Camaro and there were about 40 diesels there for midnight madness. The track made diesel trucks its own class this year, which is pretty cool.

I was at MIR last Friday running my Camaro and there were about 40 diesels there for midnight madness. The track made diesel trucks its own class this year, which is pretty cool.

I was there to, I go about every Friday night. Truck isn't done yet tho so havnt been talking that. We should meet up some time, live about 5 miles from the track.

I was there to, I go about every Friday night. Truck isn't done yet tho so havnt been talking that. We should meet up some time, live about 5 miles from the track.

If you remember a gray Camaro that looked like the guy couldnt drive worth **** then that was me lol. I live in California b/c I work on base, Im going this saturday to watch the nirto cars and if you're there we should meet up

If you remember a gray Camaro that looked like the guy couldnt drive worth **** then that was me lol. I live in California b/c I work on base, Im going this saturday to watch the nirto cars and if you're there we should meet up

i wont be there this week end, I am gonna be helping a friend with his truck. I plan on being at the midnight madness the Friday before the truck race to try to get it ready.

i wont be there this week end, I am gonna be helping a friend with his truck. I plan on being at the midnight madness the Friday before the truck race to try to get it ready.

I might be there on the 27th, If I go ill let you know

TTT it's coming up. Trans still in GA, wth hope to be up and runing by the event.

Just put the trans in tonight. So going to put some miles on it before Saturday, I hope every thing holds up and truck runs strong.

Back