MaxSpool Duramax Dual Spring and Titanium retainers.

Hey Johnboy, have Greg give me a call, I'd like to order some goodies, he's tough to track down. For that matter you can give me a call when you get a chance, it's been a while. Thanks, Bill

sorry , I've been out of touch with everone , and hard to get ahold , of , I have too many programs that are requiring a lot of time. I have a pallet of ARP that come in almost every week and go back out . Ill call you tonight , I have been doing a lot of R&D on the DMax platform with rockers and all. Belt drive cams and more

sorry , I've been out of touch with everone , and hard to get ahold , of , I have too many programs that are requiring a lot of time. I have a pallet of ARP that come in almost every week and go back out . Ill call you tonight , I have been doing a lot of R&D on the DMax platform with rockers and all. Belt drive cams and more

Thank's Greg, call me when you get a chance, I just dont' want to miss out on your weekly deal. I also need some other goodies too.

It's about time!! You only a year or so behind me.....:lolly:

Hey greg, call me.

I know , its a lot too many projects , and being a union offical. I had to go and protect a member at a hearing , and that is why I had to miss Drag week for the first time in 5 years

I some are advanced designed pulling and drag racing cam profiles; these will be the latest designs.
I am using 25 years of experience in competitive engine programs to provide the next generation of cams. You must be able to provide feedback, and numbers. The knowledge of using a degree would be a plus. I can teach that, as I have many times. The cams along with springs, and push rods are on a cost deal.

I do like your double spring sets over the single spring design. what psi ratings do you offer? IE installed psi and psi @ .500

Hey Greg call me! I need an update on the rest of my parts, your killin my build schedule to say the least. Heads have been done for almost a month and no springs to finish them. If you can't get them just refund me and I'll go elsewhere. I think I've been more than patient, but enough is enough. I could of hand crafted springs in the amount of time that's gone by.

I've called and posted on FB with no replies. Hope you get something soon.

Amazing, when he gets ahold of ya bill, tell him to shove the set of rocker studs that were for me, ill source them from a reliable shop!!!

I heard there have been supplier issues for him, but it'd be nice if he'd just tell you.

Talked to Johnboy last night, Greg has everything, but the springs. Hopefully I get them soon, I'd like to see my heads sometime this year.

Talked to Johnboy last night, Greg has everything, but the springs. Hopefully I get them soon, I'd like to see my heads sometime this year.

So gregs phone dont work? Couldent he have been professional and called you directly to tell you this......i dont get it.

He did answer the other day when Bill called, finally. The phone must only work in one direction.

Back