May 16 Truck Show and Pull; Tuckahoe

Easternshoreman

May 16, 2009 Antique Truck and Tractor show with Tool Sale, and Pickup Pull. At Tuckahoe Steam and Gas Association Showgrounds, Easton, MD. Show Starts at 8 am. Pickup pull will begin with registration at 3pm, First hook at 5 pm. We will be running our normal class line- up. In addition we will be running Pro- Farm tractors and Mini- Rods. Admission $1.00 per person, Good food and restrooms will be available on the show grounds. More Info or directions Tuckahoe Steam Gas Association - Home. We will be using the red sled as usual. Hope to see everyone there..........

I have a question. Will you be techin just Duramax equipt trucks this year or are you going to tech every truck that is going to pull.

when did i get a duramax? cuz they teched the **** out of my truck, even got a caliper out to measure my turbo

In the stock class last year they wanted to tech every duramax. And hardly any other truck.

To be sure if everyone else is legal. I have no problem techin my truck, just as long as they going to tech the other brands.

Yeah they gotta watch dem Duramax boys, Iys heard they's running dem bully dog propane injection LOL

All trucks in the stock class got checked with a go/no go slug. That is why there was such a bottleneck at the scales. We still have all the tech sheets if there are any questions about who all got checked...

Hey John, I know I asked about pulling with twins in your test n tune but will there be a class for them at the regular pulls? And what safety equip will I need?

Hopefully I will have them done before the 16th:evil

Thanks Will......

if its that much of an issue stay home. its simple.

just like any pull that continues to hire that hunk of **** rebel sled...ill stay home cuz i wont pull it again.

How about this TJ. You let the operators answer my questions and you stay out of it. I and a few others had a issue with what went on down there at the last pull. I wanted to know if things were going to be different this time or not. It does not affect you or your class so why put your 2 cents in.

Tuckahoe is one of the best places to pull around here, I support them and will continue to defend them. The man told you he teched all trucks and has the sheets if you wanna see it. You continue to disagree, so if you don't like it, then stay home. Its a public forum, if you have a problem and don't want anyone else's input, make a private phone call to John and take it up with him.

Well since you would like to continue i know that the sheet might say who was checked but i know there were trucks not teched at all. I could name at least three trucks that pulled that was not teched. I like pullin at tuchahoe just as much as the next person but i wanted to know what the deal was. If they tried and check everyone but missed a few i understand. They said all trucks were teched. And i know thats not true. I was finished with it but we will continue if you like.

Hey Will give me a call and we will see what we can do. You know where you can get ahold of me, or Bobby has my cell#.

As far as Teching, We tried to check every truck as fairly as possible in the stock class. The Duramax trucks run very good, as do the common rail Cummins trucks, in the stock classes. I only recall 1 truck in the stock class that did not get turbo checked, and it was a 6.5 Chevy..... I may be wrong and there may have been a few more, but all we try to do is run a good fair pull, and put on a good safe show. There are very few places that you will get the distances and ground speed that our pulls have, and find an easier sled to get rolling.
Just remember that our pulls are VOLUNTEER OPERATED, alot of time and work is spent so we all can play.

Ok Thanks John. I'll give you a call tomorrow or Thursday.

Its not a big deal if you can't fig something out. I'm mainly putting twins on for drag racing but would like to hook sled where ever the rules allow it.

Thanks Will...

Back