McRat and Casper go 10.95 @ 124.48

Awesome Job Pat and Kat!:bow: :bow: :bow:

10s :tree: :st:

BIGRPOWR said:
was that pat's birthday present to you? lol happy birthday!!

He tried to let me run it. But I couldn't drive for crap last night:doh: Final pass I threw him the keys and told him to run it :woohoo:

I think it's time ya'll got some bigger sticks...with some bigger sticks ya'll will be really flying

Thanks y'all! :D

I talked with John at M&H tire while I was at the track. He wants to make a diesel specific drag tire for us 4x4 guys. Any interest?

Now that we ran a 10 with stock sticks (to prove a point that stock sticks are good to past 750hp) it's time to do injector testing.

Kinda bummed we could not make Indy though. :( Would have rather done our first 10 at Indy but it wasn't an option. I did not get my "real job" work finished until Friday.

But the announcer at Famoso was constantly hyping the diesels. At least 100 people came up to the truck last night, and everyone was stunned how fast one could run.

Last edited:
congrats
great to see your truck running so good, and it is great to see all that work pay off. !!
i would be very interested in a set of drag tires for us 4x4 diesels, hell probably 3 sets, expecally if he can do them for a 18 or 20 inch rim and a 31-34 inch tire
what were you running for tires??? and were you running lockers??

That's a huge achievement! Just a little more and you're gonna be able to run pro street with a very drivable heavy truck. haha.. That's awesome.. Stock sticks also.. Makes me smile, that's for sure..

Burner said:
Am i reading the reaction time correctly?........:bang

Yes, it was the last pass of the night. He wanted to make sure he launched it where he wanted. I launched too high the pass before I was doing a 4wd burnout. People told us it looking like I was practicing my drifting LOL

It was so bad I shut the truck down :( No need to beat on it, when I pass was toast.

Great Job Pat and Kat, really got that truck flying. Where do you think the limit is on that turbo and the stock sticks?

Back