Me VS 06 LBZ

blwnsmke

Well I know this is always brought up.. My g/f dad has a 06 ext cab 4x4 lbz. It has ppe xcellerator and intake and exhaust on 33s and 20s. He is always talking smack to me about duramax this and dodge blows yada yada.. I wanna call him out.. What yall think? Ill be running smarty 4.2 on sw9 and tst on 4-0. It will be from a dead stop. Im going to do a 4hi 20psi launch of course.. Whats the predictions? I know Ill get hot but I figure if ill run it til about 80mph..

just do it... if you can out-launch him then he probably can't catch you.

Lavon

Do a boosted Launch.. Does his truck have a lift?What about front end upgrades(Tie Rod Sleeves/Cognito braces) If it doesn't with those wheels and tires chances are he has his T-bars jacked up..if he does a boosted 4WD launch..he's going to break front end parts.

You should be able to take him.

You really ought to tell him he needs some front end parts-if he don't already have them. To see him break or wreck when you could have prevented it would really be bad..........

His truck is completely stock. He does have the T-Bars cranked down.. I don't know if he will try to launch in 4hi or not. Im not going to tell him about it. Ill def doing a 4hi 20psi launch. Do yall really think it would be that close of a run? Dang I hoped Id take him easy!! :bang

only one way to find out either way someone will eat crow and how you want the relationship to go is up to you!! Just have fun!!

Race him Dude.. His T-bars are down? How does he not tear his bumper off when he turns?

if he has front end supports and gets a good boosted launch that is probably a high 13-14.00 truck in the 1/4.

My buddy has an 05 LLY with a 60 horse EFI live tune in it, and from a roll I can take him in my stickshift 12 valve with a stock turbo, so you should be able to handle the LBZ with a CR.

your fine....with nice tie-rods....hes probably running a 1.7 60ft...but you'll pull hard and walk away...dont worry about him...call him out..

your fine....with nice tie-rods....hes probably running a 1.7 60ft...but you'll pull hard and walk away...dont worry about him...call him out..

His suspension is bone stock except for the tightend t bars for leveling it. He has absolutely nothing done to the truck except PPE Xcellerator(not hot), intake and exhaust..

My truck pulls hard on bottom end!

Back