Mechanical lift pump vs airdog 165 on 06 cummins

poorboycummins

Ive was wondering if anyone is running the fuel boss or the dtt assassin? I've got an airdog 2 165 setting here ready to go on and stumbled across where a lot of people have been having trouble out of them. And if the airdog goes out will it allow enough fuel to come by to the cp3 to get the truck home? Or will it damage the cp3? Thanks

Ive was wondering if anyone is running the fuel boss or the dtt assassin? I've got an airdog 2 165 setting here ready to go on and stumbled across where a lot of people have been having trouble out of them. And if the airdog goes out will it allow enough fuel to come by to the cp3 to get the truck home? Or will it damage the cp3? Thanks

What did you decide to do? Are you running a mechanical pump?

Any issues the pump will bypass to allow the truck run. Any issues with the pump we will cover it. Unfortunately we don't make all the parts that go in the pumps so we have made a couple changes again to fix any issue. Sales are out the roof so don't let all the horror stories you see scare you. If everyone posted up when the pumps worked you wouldn't notice any bad pumps.

Any issues the pump will bypass to allow the truck run. Any issues with the pump we will cover it. Unfortunately we don't make all the parts that go in the pumps so we have made a couple changes again to fix any issue. Sales are out the roof so don't let all the horror stories you see scare you. If everyone posted up when the pumps worked you wouldn't notice any bad pumps.

They're not perfect, but what is these days? I've had issues but the folks at AD have taken care of me as best they can. Just make sure you send your warranty card in, that thing is a life saver!

I went with the airdog 2 165. The instruction for modifing your fuel sending unit ain't the best. So I call airdog and they where more than willing to help. Haven't had any issues yet seems to be doing it job! And is quiet as can be!

Back