Merced Fair July 24

It's a PTPA and MLM joint effort, MLM will be running the booth wieghing and tecking I belive, but PTPA is the promoter.

BBD

Ok so will it be the brown sled and the terminator or one or the other?

This is a PTPA event. It will be the terminator sled. PTPA and MLM are working together to provide a kick ass event in Merced.

We are going to run a stock diesel class - stock turbo, a 2.8" turbo class - very close to "nationaly" recognized rules, a super street class also modeled after "nationaly" recognized rules. and a modified class for the trucks that truely fit that category.

2 thumbs up for the merced sled pulling event. who ever was running it did a excellent job from beginning to end. sure wish they would run all of the other events around here. by the way, i am speaking as a spectator.

also, thank you to scott aka BIG BAD DODGE for giving us a show. next time u need to invite a couple of the big boys trucks back east so u can compete.

The Merced pull was a joint effort between PTPA and MLM. Separately they are booth great organizations, put them together and you have an exceptional event. They go together like Peanut Butter and jelly :hehe:

The boyz back East are always invited, unfortunately they don’t get this way much. I try to get out there way once a year when operating funds allow it.

BBD

Back