Mercer Results ??

How bout a hand for Mr. Winery from going from total devastation to a very respectable 2nd place finish. All after 2 weeks on a TOTAL rebuild. If Winery can rebuild a complete engine in 2 weeks, it seems a certain Duramax that will go unnamed from western PA should be ready to go after 2 years of slingin mud instead of dirt... :poke:

Thanks for the vids Pat.Nice to know I can always watch the ones I cant go to..

How bout a hand for Mr. Winery from going from total devastation to a very respectable 2nd place finish. All after 2 weeks on a TOTAL rebuild. If Winery can rebuild a complete engine in 2 weeks, it seems a certain Duramax that will go unnamed from western PA should be ready to go after 2 years of slingin mud instead of dirt... :poke:

Thanks man but i got to give the hard work up Josh hunter who worked on it all week while i was working out of town. He's the man! , Criss\high tech ram for donating a crank to the cause, Pollock for helping me bust more **** , karl at red line diesel and jamie lent for helping me out and gettin the parts in time. All you guys rock! thanks:rockwoot:

And the guys from up north for the block.. haha just kiddin bryan glad we could help you out great run.
matt

Thanks man but i got to give the hard work up Josh hunter who worked on it all week while i was working out of town. He's the man! , Criss\high tech ram for donating a crank to the cause, Pollock for helping me bust more **** , karl at red line diesel and jamie lent for helping me out and gettin the parts in time. All you guys rock! thanks:rockwoot:

Great Job Guys!! :Cheer:

Back