Merchant Automotive Spring Fling III June 14

dmaxalliTech

Dmax re-engineer
Date is Set and contracts are being signed.

Saturday, June 14 2008 is the date for Spring Fling III in Holland MI.

NADM will be on hand hosting the sled pull, we will run a full schedule of classes with an estimated total purse of 11,000.

Event will also double as open house for the new shop which I hope we will be fully moved into by then. Further schedule of events being worked out, but date is in stone.

Those interested in sponsoring or vendor displays, please contact me.

Eric, is this a 1 day only event? Or are there going to be goings on on Friday as well? Also do you have hotel recommendations for us first timers to Michigan?

Thanks!

There a couple of hotels in between the shop and the fairgrounds but I didnt hear about a "host" hotel picked as of yet. During some of the recent discussions about his show there was talk about Friday and Saturday but not Sunday this year. I'm sure he'll be one with more info soon.

So who is going to show up and try there hand at hanging with the MA crew?:Cheer:

sounds fun, any good campgrounds around? or just a place to park the wheeled house?

No drag races?

I wanted to show Robert Olsen something.

My rear bumper.

I already bought him binoculars and a crying towel. ;)

Lots of:Cheer: a sled pull.....and maybe some drag racing if there is time? :hehe:

No drag races?

I wanted to show Robert Olsen something.

My rear bumper.

I already bought him binoculars and a crying towel. ;)

Are you planning on coming Pat? I'd love to see Casper run!!

Yeh, I want to see the Dockboy Vs. McRat deathmatch!

I believe Bobo's truck is faster than Dockboy.

Yes, I want to attend the event with Casper. But there has to be drags.

I live my life a 1/4 mile at a time.

Well, today it was an 1/8th mile at a time! :D

Ill be there heckling someone that is for sure . That is "IF" I can make it there with out blowing up my truck on the way over.

Ill be there heckling someone that is for sure . That is "IF" I can make it there with out blowing up my truck on the way over.

With you Chris...I would think anything is possible. LOL LOL

Will 2wd be able to pull and go for the purse. I understand there will be no 2X4 class but can i compete for money with the 4x4's Eric. Thanks

I highly doubt anyone will object to entering a 2wd in a 4wd class.
though it seems a long way to travel, just too give away you entery fee.

As far as the drag racing part, its been talked about as much as any of the other aspects of the show. There is a track not too far away. Right now its putting together people to help with it and adding it into the schedule in a manner that maximizes everyones time spent at the event. Last years show was great but this year its a day shorter. No one wants to go this way and then realize later that they missed something else over here. For those who attended last years drag racing you know what I mean, it was there but it wasnt a focus. I know its not being looked at as a step child of the event, rather trying to figure out how to make it a success like the dyno and the pulling parts have become:tree:.

Back