MI: 2001 Dodge 2500 twin turbo std cab 4x4

IC-Smoke

Oh SNAP!
$18K
Pittsford, MI
best way to contact me is via email stihlcoleman(at)hotmail(dot)com just put CompD in the subject so I know where its comming from.

163,XXX miles Ill have to look if someone is seriously interested.
Bought the truck in 2004 with 93K miles on it bone stock.

serious inquiries only, I'm not in financial ruins so no bs offers. Just want to try a different hobby.

Motor:
Bottom end is stock
Fluidampr balancer
Monster Pump stage II with matching injectors and crossover tubes
Head is off a 2006
Ported/Polished
F1 springs & keepers
FBD grid heater delete
HTT3 piece manifold
Industrial injection phat shaft 62/13 over Industrial Injection S400x bottom. Twins built buy Daryl Poole
Hellman sump in fuel tank
AIR DOG 150 & 1/2 fuel lines (less than 50 miles since install)
Snow Performance water/meth injection (stage 2)
BD RAD box
Edge Drag Comp
ATS high flow intake
Daryl Poole O-ringed the head
ARP headstuds.

Trans:
Fully built DTT transmissin at 140K (does not have billet intermediate shaft)
DTT trans commander control box
Auxillary transmission cooler under bed along with factory cooler in grille

Body
In overall good condition. has slight bubbles on front drivers fender and has rust spot above both box fenders but arnt that big.
It has a lot of wax on the paint!
Hasnt seen winter or ran in temps below 50* in 8 years.
Has a Mopar breathable cover for storage
Steel Roll pan
Steel Cowl hood
SLT to Sport front end
Rhino Liner with UV topcoat on bottom of the truck
3 air horn setup with tank mounted outside of frame
new interstate battery
Diamo Karat 17x10 rims
Toyo Proxy tires
Lowered 3"
Craft Tec tonneau cover
traction bars with stainless heim joints and DOM tubing

Interior:
SLT trim
Full Autometer Ultralite Gauges (boost pyro trans fuel pres)
Snow performance stage 2 display
stock appearance with the factory cd player
non smoker
extremely clean!

2012-12-28_16-25-01_9701.jpg

IMG_0408.jpg

IMG_0233.jpg

shocktower1.jpg

IMG_0386-1.jpg

2012-08-03_14-30-55_752_zps2522f3a6.jpg

100_3168.jpg

100_3177.jpg

4-14-07019.jpg

100_2887.jpg

Gorgeous truck! How do you like that pump?

You shouldn't have a problem selling this truck, very clean and well done from what I've saw over the years. Probably my favorite 2nd gen on the forums. GLWS :Cheer:

Thanks guys!
I didnt think I would ever let it go but I've met a lot of great people along the way but it just sits in the barn collecting dust. I think I got it out 4 times last year. I've got another little one on the way and the Challengers have 4 seats... *nx*

Don't still have the factory hood to put back on it and want to sell the cowl do you?

Never dyno'd or taken to the track with the twins. Only thing down the strip is the sand drags (video below) The airdog was put on the night before and I didnt have time to test so the airdog was only pumping 10psi and the truck was sucking the pump down. I've not touched it since the sand drags.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxMN9fLkQFc"]Diesel Sand Drags 8/4/2012 Greens dragway - YouTube[/ame]

wtf.... just got this from some dbag
IMG_20130324_201940_214_zps1ae4322b.jpg

Sorry man it's all i got but it was worth a shot......

:lolly:

J/K it definitely wasn't me hahaha. Good luck with the sale though, i think it's priced right for the condition and mods.

Thanks guys, not much interest on the forums. I posted it on dieselsellerz.com and Im sure that is where the txt came from. I would put it in the auto/RV but I'm afraid of the stupid people calling me.

Don't still have the factory hood to put back on it and want to sell the cowl do you?

I dont have the factory hood anymore. I bought this one from my local napa, they are a reflexxion distributor.

Man, this is a clean truck. Those engine bay pics are all over the net and some of the cleanest around. Good luck with sale, that is a good buy.

Man, this is a clean truck. Those engine bay pics are all over the net and some of the cleanest around. Good luck with sale, that is a good buy.

This! I remember seeing videos of the idle and pictures when I first got into diesels. A clean truck and pretty well a lot of my dream build.

This! I remember seeing videos of the idle and pictures when I first got into diesels. A clean truck and pretty well a lot of my dream build.

Same here, its famous.

lol I dont know about it being famous... :lolly:

yeah I hate putting stuff on craigslist, seems like its only spam now. I dont think I could ever list the truck there! I posted it on dieselsellerz.com and shortly after is when I got that text :doh:

Back