Michigan Dyno Day May 1st 2010

Red Stroke

Central Michigan Performance Diesel is putting on a dyno day, tug a truck, burn outs and what have ya....

Weidman MI 48893

Starts 10:00 AM
$65 for 3 Pulls on the Dyno
First come first serve get on the list and get on, no guarantee that you will get on, completely depends on the amount of trucks that show up.
We will also need a couple guys to help strap down if anyone would like to help, this will speed up the changeover and we can get more trucks on the Dyno.

We will be using a DynoJet Dyno similar to Dunbars and have seen numbers within 5hp of Dunbars on the same truck, so they are very similar.

We are using a friend’s paved lot which is about a 1/2 acre and he doesn’t mind what we do as long as we don’t get carried away with the burnouts in 1 spot that dig holes in asphalt. Bring a big strap if you want to hook up with another truck we will give it a whirl if it is a good time we can throw everyone in some brackets and have a good time.

The only other thing I would like to mention is that we will have to watch the drinking while we are out there, if we want to drink some beers afterwards we can meet up at the sand hill or something and drink but as far as the event there will be no drinking… Thanks.

Ask away if I missed anything.

No duals will more than likely have to be removed, weight limit is 10,000 lbs.

I am sure I have a better shot at going then you do, your never ready till mid season.

saweet hope to make it out with my truck and bro's tt dmax

Its Ryan Martin, I have been on that dyno before....can he "load" our trucks yet. If the pump is back from Schied i'll bring it out. If not I guess i'll watch! Give me a call if you want.

Its Ryan Martin, I have been on that dyno before....can he "load" our trucks yet. If the pump is back from Schied i'll bring it out. If not I guess i'll watch! Give me a call if you want.

I talked this subject over with him, and he does not think it will be a prob. He did a nice job at Dusty's dyno the redline truck put down 850hp on it without any hickups. I know Brett had a couple issues getting the numbers he was loking for out of his truck last fall. Kevin did like 650hp with this twinned truck and that spun up fine as well.

Ok, just wondering. When I finished my truck he had it at 434hp.........I was only able to make around 30 psi while on the dyno. Pulling I'll hit 60+. We will try to make it out then.

You are never going to load it the same as pulling on any dyno jet dyno, twins help for sure, whats your charger 71mm? I could see that being hard to light, but I am sure you have it running alot better than when you just put it together.... hey its local might as well come out.

Ryan save your self the money on the dyno and use it on beer, Pulling trucks don't dyno.

Jerrod, I like your idea!!! Always have been curious on the hp number though. Any numbers pop in your head?

Jerrod, I like your idea!!! Always have been curious on the hp number though. Any numbers pop in your head?

A case of beer is usually around $20....LOL

I did six hundred something on a 66. 796hp with the 480 setup, so I would say somewhere in between.

Yeah! Partly cloudy high of 72. should have a good turnout. We will be there at 9 starts at 10am

cool see ya there. it's about 2 1/2 hours from me so prolly wont make it by 10.
thanks
Joe

Back