Michigan Pulling this weekend.

JerrodGlover

Pulling God
Michigan pulling is starting to get warmed up this weekend. We will kick it off with a MTTP Test & Tune in Muskegon on Friday night. Street Diesel Trucks will run for points along with Field Farm Tractors starting at 6:00. There will be an open test and tune for the remainder of the evening.

Saturday will see Gas and Diesel Trucks pulling before the Semi's take the track in Marshall. The pull will get started around 4:00 at the Calhoun County Fairgrounds. This pull always has a great track and a sled provided by Nearpass Pulling.

Sunday rounds out the trio of pulls with the TTPA Test & Tune in Fairgrove.

Rules For Classes

Michigan pulling is starting to get warmed up this weekend. We will kick it off with a MTTP Test & Tune in Muskegon on Friday night. Street Diesel Trucks will run for points along with Field Farm Tractors starting at 6:00. There will be an open test and tune for the remainder of the evening.

Saturday will see Gas and Diesel Trucks pulling before the Semi's take the track in Marshall. The pull will get started around 4:00 at the Calhoun County Fairgrounds. This pull always has a great track and a sled provided by Nearpass Pulling.

Sunday rounds out the trio of pulls with the TTPA Test & Tune in Fairgrove.

IS THIS A RUN WHAT U BRUNG OR R THERE RULES FOR MARSHALL WHAT IS PAY OUT DOES IT PAY BACK OR DO WE PAY THEM IT DOES PAY BACK 10 PLACES DOSENT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been told that they are using the Michigan Truck & Tractor Pullers rules. Those rules can be found at: http://mttpull.com/rules/ As far as cost and payout I didn't ask they have always been fair. I would bet the cost to hook is about $20 and it will pay back 5 or so places starting with about $150. I have never left there with out a trophy and some cash.

dont be an ass

Just never been a very good track at IRP and I think that may be why.
For a "National" event like this I would say you need to pay at least 8 if not 10 spots.
Will the pulling track be located in the same place as the last few years?
By the way have u read the posts the track was great!!!!!!!!! when u try 2 put down an event u might look like a:doh:

when u try 2 put down an event u might look like a:doh:

?

This puzzled me, so as I looked back I found those initial comments were from February when Jerrod responded to a request for purse feedback about the IRP event. Got that now. Quote feature would have helped.

What puzzles me is why you would dredge those up in this thread, and moreover, contradict your last statement with your sarcastic comments?

Being an owner of Pull N' Power, I would like to congratulate you on the successful hook with NHRDA event in ORP, I just don't see how comments like above further this success.

Probably Not

?

This puzzled me, so as I looked back I found those initial comments were from February when Jerrod responded to a request for purse feedback about the IRP event. Got that now. Quote feature would have helped.

What puzzles me is why you would dredge those up in this thread, and moreover, contradict your last statement with your sarcastic comments?

Being an owner of Pull N' Power, I would like to congratulate you on the successful hook with NHRDA event in ORP, I just don't see how comments like above further this success.

BUT WHEN U WORK AS HARD AS WE DID 2 MAKE THIS SHOW HAPPEN U TAKE IT PERSONALLY

Not that it has anything to do with the 3 local level pulls here in Michigan this weekend but for all of you that are lost like I was here are the quotes where I was asking questions for a National Level pull early this year.

Will the pulling track be located in the same place as the last few years?

we are looking at that monday we will let u no. Nearpass is bringing his grader box with the water tank so the track should stay consistant that has always been a problem at indy u would start out wet and finnish dry. We hope 2 change that with a consistant track all day.

What should pay out be (this is not a joke) I really would like some feed back not just for 1 class but for each class and how many places should it pay back 3,5, or more. This is a tough Question when u are trying to please use as pullers and still put on a quality show for the fans.

For a "National" event like this I would say you need to pay at least 8 if not 10 spots.

Will they be building a track on the return road again?

that seems to be the best place im sure it will stay the same

Just never been a very good track at IRP and I think that may be why.

My question is this......... Could it be the dirt that was used? If the track is 2' deep, I wouldn't think what the dirt was on would matter.

I thought that I had figured out who "ANGOLA DMAX" is but I guess not.

Angola Dmax I am guessing is Rick Smith from Daves Diesel.

Back