Mid mo pulls

I heard 682? Just seein if there any truth behind that.

I would say that is wrong seeing how it showed my truck at 420, 455 and on the run after that I slipped a 650hp clutch

And then it only read 630hp for my brothers truck which makes a proven 950+

As far as other for other missouri hooks there will be one in marthasville june 16th 2.6 and 3.0 with good payouts and a 2.6 hook in troy on july 11th

Lucas oil ppl hook and nhrda drag race @ Lucas oil raceway that same weekend I believe. That's where most will be. And its a televised event on fox sports

There is a pull in hatville mo on June 23rd...Not going to be a big event by any means just wanted to help promote a pull from my hometown....You can check out the rules "what few there are" by looking up dragan wagon online....

Mexico june 9th, but the only diesel pickup class this year is 8000lb pro stock. Hopefully make marthasville to watch

Mexico is not having a 2.6 class this year, I will be there and I'm gonna be hooking 3.0 with my 2.6 truck. I dont think there are gonna be many 3.0 trucks.

Yes Dane is putting on both St. Peters and St. Charles so nothing special. 2.6 class and open class, no big payouts I don't think but with no SMS we wanted to keep our hometown pulls going so he stepped up. In years pass Tyrel and myself used to tech the trucks at St. Charles but being out of town for work we cant.

Yes Dane is putting on both St. Peters and St. Charles so nothing special. 2.6 class and open class, no big payouts I don't think but with no SMS we wanted to keep our hometown pulls going so he stepped up. In years pass Tyrel and myself used to tech the trucks at St. Charles but being out of town for work we cant.

whats the rules on the 2.6 class?

Back