Mid mo pulls

My years starting off like last year, 3rd low and 4th low still wouldn't keep the rpms up. Don't really know what the problem is. Only thing we could even think of is the intake is to cold from the 2 air to water IC's feeding into it.

Ibdam thought penn was cr. Tryin again next weekend tory? Thanks for vids cumminsman

Ibdam thought penn was cr. Tryin again next weekend tory? Thanks for vids cumminsman

Theres another penn... he is commonrail

Matt Penn [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jOvS48Yy-4&feature=plcp"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

I have more coming just youtube is slow

Last edited:
Gess I got my trucks crossed up. That must be the one I saw at greencastle last year.

Excalibur will start at 7pm in marthasville the 2.6 class is still in the air for any1 wanting to go to indy were willing to work on the time as of now it 6pm and it went pretty smooth and quick last year.

Penn Farms 3.0 is 12 valve. And i will stop by marthasville on my way to indy just keep me updated.

IAMO pull at Trenton this friday 7pm . 8,000 2.6 diesel trucks. Purse started at $750, should be at $1,000 by friday.

Back