Middle Tennesee pullers april 5th pull

BradJ

Cougar Hunter
I am wondering where exactly is the pull going to be at it mooretown. We have several people going and it should be a great pull if we can get directions. I hear there will be several heavy hitters there also.

Its at the Fire Department. If you are coming from Woodbury direction 53 South turn right on Hollow Springs Rd and its on the Left if coming from Manchester watch for it on the left when you start getting close to Woodbury, look for the store called 53 market and the pull will be almost right across from there on side road.

Should be a couple good trucks there, if you plan to pull make sure you read the rules and get the safty stuff required to run.

Its at the Fire Department. If you are coming from Woodbury direction 53 South turn right on Hollow Springs Rd and its on the Left if coming from Manchester watch for it on the left when you start getting close to Woodbury, look for the store called 53 market and the pull will be almost right across from there on side road.

Should be a couple good trucks there, if you plan to pull make sure you read the rules and get the safty stuff required to run.

Thanks bean. This is Brad that works at underwood here in Dickson. Barry was/is going to try and call you tomorrow to find out directions. He said he tried to call today but no answer.

Yea we are trying to get the trucks in order with the rules. Barry is ready to go and joes truck should be in line but it will be close to the deadline.

Also is that the mooretown volunteer fire department where it will be at? Just wanting to make sure because 9/10 times we get lost going to these pulls and want to plan ahead this time:hehe:

Right Joe..... make sure you dont get lost cause I got a beating to give ya on the track. :)

Yes its at the fire department real easy to find follow the signs they are everywhere.

What about the time? THE TIME?

I can come after work, probably leave south Nashville around 5:00. Anybody else going around that time? At $3.90 a gallon it's gonna cost me $22 to drive. Split the costs with somebody if they want to go late. Except for Anthony, I owe him a ride.

Scott

Hey Bean, thanks for putting my Duramax on your web site. I'm famous now. I think ya'll are starting to like Duramax's !!!!

no problem, nice pic in your Avatar lol.

It starts at Noon but diesel trucks are about 5 or 6 classes down so it may be 6:00 before they pull.

I think i'll bring my Boat, at least we'll have a place to sit. I can't tread water very long at one time. Ha Ha

Well, I just pulled up MTPA on the web. Looks like they CANCELED the pull at Mooresville tomorrow,due to heavy rain. Bean, Looks like its going to be awhile before you can give Joe that BEATING he deserves, you know he's the one that really knocked you out of 1st place last year. i had nothing to do with it.Ha Ha He He

I was wondering if it was gonna rain out. Where's the next pull at that's farly close?

Back