Mild 12v Engine build

deerefanatic

Always learnin...
Got the motor from my Chevy/Cummins for sale... Engine is still in the truck currently, hope to have it out within the next few weeks. Here's the details:

Motor made 456hp SAE (502 Dynojet) and 1200 ft-lbs (dynojet) on a Superflow Autodyn 30, with a 47RH behind it. I have the Dyno sheet...

Benched 180 p-pump with Bosch 024 dv's, all the AFC mods. Mack rack plug
Contagious 5x16's
Reground industrial cam.. 189/211 107.5 lsa. Have spec sheet from cam grinder..
O-ringed head w/ Interstate Mcbee stock gasket. Did minor porting work myself while it was off, as well as true'd up the exhaust ports on the mill.
A1 12mm studs
Bead blasted rods
Mahle 286050 +.040 pistons. These are the deep dish 15.7:1 compression ratio. Chrome rings
Reground crank. .010 mains, .020 rods. Clevite P series bearings
stock damper.
WH1C/HT60 twins. The HT60 is spitting oil..... Been into it to rebuild it and all is within spec inside. I'm thinking it's my oil drain.. This set of twins with the cam I have spools great (torque peak is around 1800 rpm.) and makes about 60-65 psi peak. Great towing setup.
No p.s. pump.
Brand new alternator.
Stock 12v manifold drilled for Pyro and drive pressure gauge.
Custom intake designed for my chevy/cummins.... probably won't do you much good
No turbo piping, also specific to chevy/cummins.

Need $4000 for everything. Engine has 30,000 miles on it, and has never seen over 1300 egt. DD/towing use. Starts with grid heater only clear down into the single digits with 21 degrees of timing. Starts with no grid heater 50 or above. At 19 degrees timing, I never plugged it in all winter in Wisconsin.

Please note price is somewhat firm.. I have another truck I might put this engine in, so I'll keep it before I'll sell it cheap. But don't need it sitting in the garage for the next year either..... Considering that bone stock 180 takeout motors sell for $2000 all the time, this is a good deal. Head work alone cost me over $600

-Matt

Regular. IH block and head. Block has 2 block heaters and 2 homemade billet freeze plugs.

Any interest in selling without the pump, injectors, manifold,
and turbos? Thank you.

Back