Military Steerable Front Axle or FDS75

Yellow Jacket

I'm looking for a Steerable military or Rockwell Steerable Front Axle for our 3.0 puller...if anyone has one or knows where one is please let me know! Thanks.

I think alot of people are looking for driveline parts after last weekend. Sorry you guys couldn't get it to make a clean pass. Pooler might have one in wisconsin.

I think alot of people are looking for driveline parts after last weekend. Sorry you guys couldn't get it to make a clean pass. Pooler might have one in wisconsin.

Thanks, I think you made a good choice of aborting the Saturday pass, or you may have ended up in worse shape than us! We weren't too far from home so it isn't as disheartening having bad luck... Stripped the front ring and pinion the first night, took it home and fixed it just to come back second night and sheared bolts and strap in the yoke on the front differential. It was definitely a biting track, probably the best I've ever been on IMO.

Rockwell steer axle

Are you looking for a Rockwell double reduction top loader? Or a Rockwell F106 Steer axle single reduction?

If you can find a front military parts axle assembly[don't need axles or pumpkin]
cut off a rockwell 106 rear housing, cutoff military axle tube ends, weld to 106 housing
order up aftermarket axles, and it uses any rockwell 106 ratio.
The military axle u-joints are alittle bigger, so you get that benefit too.
And you can make the axle assembly any width you want and can put the center housing anywhere you want too.
Oh and keep the 106 housing ends, as the can be welded to an SQHD or 20-145 housing.

Back