Militec 1?

when my dad was a with the Maryland State Police that is all they used for all their gun cleaning and conditioning. wd-40 works fine for me, or hopes

Militec is the sH!t for weapons. I love it and is all I used on my M-4 and 9mm in Iraq and recently Afghanistan. I would imagine it would do something for engines but don't know from any first hand experiences. I have never seen it used in Military vehicles that I am around.

when my dad was a with the Maryland State Police that is all they used for all their gun cleaning and conditioning. wd-40 works fine for me, or hopes

well im going to use it in a my old glock 23 .40 cal, and my new Colt Python 357 revlover. but i was more so wondering about useing in the truck for added protection. i already run Amsoil and a bypass but i like overkill where i can get it.

Ive been runnig it in my Comet for a wile and also my truck (Trans and Engine in both) I have some close drag racing buddies that got me into it. All I can say is it works !!! Also in guns nothing else comes close.

Back