MNTDR Sept 20th

DieselDood

What: Wrench Day

When: Sat Sept 20th 9am

Where: Triple D Performance

2620 Coon Rapids Blvd

Coon Rapids, MN 55433

763 323 0227

There will be the staff of Triple D around to ask technical questions and point fingers. If you have questions.... we have answers. There will be other very knowlegable members around as well.

If you would like to get any parts for that day, please feel free. Should something be needed that day, we have many parts stores available.

If you don't need to wrench on anything, or have any questions, please feel free to come out and join us anyway!

I know absolutely nothing.... But maybe I will try to make it out that way if I am back in town. Haven't seen you and Jim in a while.

Travis it would be a blast to have you head our way. You know you have a room at my place that you have not seen since I moved.

Along with a wrench day I am pretty sure we will be having a pig roast and some other goodies on hand for you guys.

Really hope you can make it out..........only saw for a little while at Indy.

Later Jim.

Will there be BEER? If so count me out!!! I can't be around such a horrible thing.:hehe:

I guess we can keep it a "soda" only event for you Travis. BUT! Only if you bring the gal that is in your avitar! :cheer:

What do you have going on? Kind of left this post open..........lol.

Just sayin Hello. lol

I'm waiting for injectors, IC, and need to hook up some gauges. To bad you guy's weren't closer. We'll meet up again sometime. :Cheer:

Well we can get you the parts if you'd like!

A weekend road trip we could do those things too.... If you like fishing... I'm sure we could get you out fishin when we were done with the truck...

Well we are holding off on the pig roast until our dyno event.

Still though come on out, heck for what it is worth just come out and laugh at us...............we don't care.......:doh:

Back