Mod class Sled Pull Results

massdiesel

Comp Diesel Sponsor
"How Do You Like Me Now" owned and driven by Dave Radzierez won the Mod class in Las Vegas. Just wanna wish a congrats for Dave and Michelle for their effort in Vegas long winter getting ready and a long trip.:clap: :evil

massdiesel said:
"How Do You Like Me Now" owned and driven by Dave Radzierez won the Mod class in Las Vegas. Just wanna wish a congrats for Dave and Michelle for their effort in Vegas long winter getting ready and a long trip.:clap: :evil
CONGRATS ALSO - JOB WELL DONE AND COMPITION MUST HAVE BEEN TOUGH:rockwoot:

Good Job Dave, it was nice to finally meet you. A big congrats on taking the win!!!
-Tom

Cut and paste from TDR, again conrats Dave :)

The Mod class was exhibition only and we only three trucks in the class. I pulled the furthest on Saturday but on Sunday Dave’s experience showed to be an advantage.

My best hook to date was on Saturday as I managed to be patient and let her get up higher in the rpm’s on Sunday Dave said I left about 10 seconds early and on top of that I attempted to steer to the right side of the track, my first attempt at trying to steer going down the track as thus far I was just holding the wheel straight and hanging on. I started drifting to the right and then it appeared as though I was going to go to far and possible be disqualified so I overcompensated and ended up going way left then overcompensating again and going way right again you get the picture I was leaving the ole Zorro mark right there on the pulling track. I think I pulled further then Dave but not longer as he chose to go in a straight line

All in all a good weekend for as we took first place at the TDR event in Pahrump, NV on Friday, first in the DHRA First West Coast Nationals qualifier on Saturday, and second on the finals on Sunday. We also hooked up with Diesel World Magazine so look for a feature article soon

Dave, thanks for the wood, (it’s not what you guy’s are thinking)

Regards

BBD

BigBadDodge said:
Cut and paste from TDR, again conrats Dave :)

The Mod class was exhibition only and we only three trucks in the class. *bdh* I pulled the furthest on Saturday but on Sunday Dave’s experience showed to be an advantage.

My best hook to date was on Saturday as I managed to be patient and let her get up higher in the rpm’s on Sunday Dave said I left about 10 seconds early and on top of that I attempted to steer to the right side of the track, my first attempt at trying to steer going down the track as thus far I was just holding the wheel straight and hanging on. I started drifting to the right and then it appeared as though I was going to go to far and possible be disqualified so I overcompensated and ended up going way left then overcompensating again and going way right again you get the picture I was leaving the ole Zorro mark right there on the pulling track. I think I pulled further then Dave but not longer as he chose to go in a straight line

All in all a good weekend for as we took first place at the TDR event in Pahrump, NV on Friday, first in the DHRA First West Coast Nationals qualifier on Saturday, and second on the finals on Sunday. We also hooked up with Diesel World Magazine so look for a feature article soon

Dave, thanks for the wood, (it’s not what you guy’s are thinking)

Regards

BBD

exhibition only???

There were no mods that wanted to make the trip, when the show was put together.

At the time, noone knew a Ford from Ohio was going to be in California by first week of May.

Dave R, went out for one of his sponsors, and to look for more.

The mod class is small enough, if they want their class at a far away event, they can call.

Back