Mod Friendly Dealers

Abrannan19

NOBAMA 09-12
I though that it would be a good idea for me to make a list of all the mod friendly dealers in your local areas..I will compile this list so that when some one comes here looking, we can help them out.

If you know of any, please PM me...the name and the location.

PLEASE DO NOT POST NAME HERE.

I would like to get 5 dealer names in each State.

:thankyou2:

I think this should be kept on the down low as you don't want these mod friendly dealers to be found out by FoMoCo.

well Juls..thats why its says to PM..I would make the list in private..and then when someone on this forum or others ask..I would PM them..I thought that was pretty clear..

Ahhhh. I thought you were going to post a whole list in sticky. Now it is clear. LOL

Yeah so ford can create an account and pm him. Are you handicapped? Delete this thread...

doug..is negativity all you know?

did i say i was gonna send any information via this username? dont assume.

That's what I was thinking Doug. What if FOMOCO decides to get slick, and creates a username and PM's you for the list? Oh well, thats just Karma if they get shut down, like Chasen's company, huh Adam? Good idea, but not easy to keep away from FOMOCO.

f it..just delete it then..damn..try to do something helpful..

i figured there would be some type of guidelines for getting the info..and it wouldnt be direct from me..

close it..

thanks for the pms i did get though.

Depends on dealership...I have talk to many and try to feel them out. Some will tell you all mods are good, some tell u the wrong blinker fluid will void warranty.

doug..is negativity all you know?

did i say i was gonna send any information via this username? dont assume.

Yes. Negativity is all I know. I have a complete toolbox full of negativity metric and standard tools. Two-Stage air compressor with an 80 gallon tank of negativity. I will drive around on Empty just to find the lowest price on fuel with the highest negativity content. I love negativity and attempt to exude as much as possible through posts.

Ford ****ed so many people over with the 6.oL that i could give a rats ass if they are hurting. I mean damn, you spend 50k plus for a truck that is un reliable stock little only a tune in it. I have 2 6.0ls and both have blown hpop pumps.

Ford ****ed so many people over with the 6.oL that i could give a rats ass if they are hurting. I mean damn, you spend 50k plus for a truck that is un reliable stock little only a tune in it. I have 2 6.0ls and both have blown hpop pumps.

Fittings or pumps?

The back cover moving is from the branch tube separating at the fitting not the pump.

maybe you could explain that theory to the truck I saw with the cover blown off the engine and the pump housing in 3 pieces

Back