Modded CP3/ MP-8 question

BSwope

I need help!!
Alright guys got my Stage 3.5 on today and have a question for ya....
When I still had my stock pump on and driving down the road I could dial up and down the MP-8 and could watch this on my gauge... it just fasinated people when I would do it!! LOL Now that my modded pump is on I cant see this on the gauge when I dial up the MP-8 anymore. Is this normal with a modded pump or do i have something going on?

I can see a increase on my rp gauge when I turn up the mp-8

Hmm... Rob I cant remember if I have my gauge hooked into the RP sensor first or the MP-8... witch way do you have them hooked up? I cant for the life of me remember how I had them hooked up before.

mine is hard wired to the rp wire.You should have it rp sensor,gauge and then the mp-8

Ill have to look tomorrow and see witch way I have them hooked up....

How'd ya make out Buddy?

Truck is running ok but I havent had a chance to look and see..... We had a unexpected death in the family so I havent had much time.....

How is things up you way Jason..??

Truck is running ok but I havent had a chance to look and see..... We had a unexpected death in the family so I havent had much time.....

How is things up you way Jason..??

I'm sorry to hear that Buddy.

Things are good with me. Nothing new....kids are growing too fast!!

i know this is of course but i just bought a mp-8 and i just want to know what you have stacked with it

and should i have bought a tst instead

I had a TST and LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!

BUT the RP part of it has some issue's and thats why I sold it and went with the MP-8.

Mp-8 is stacked with my Smarty/TNT-R.

Back