Mods please make this my avatar thread.

mustache-pow.jpg

I think you people have a hearing problem....I'm trying to help you find really nice images for OTHERS...not myself. Jesus. LOL

I'm dedicating a song to the "mods" tomorrow night. You'd better ALL be present to hear it. And don't think I'll forget about it either.

:hehe:

I think you people have a hearing problem....I'm trying to help you find really nice images for OTHERS...not myself. Jesus. LOL

I'm dedicating a song to the "mods" tomorrow night. You'd better ALL be present to hear it. And don't think I'll forget about it either.

:hehe:

Choose your lyrics wisely. I'm going by several liquor stores today. Just for you.

Don't get your hopes up though. Alabama doesn't even sell beers bigger than 16oz. Let alone cases of it.

I was just notified my normal beer hook up from Indianna isn't coming. Last time we went up there to visit...we walked into the only liquor store in town and asked "do you have Extra Gold? How many? We'll take them all." LOL We bought 9 cases of it. :D

My condolencenses jory, thats awfull. The mustache thing was kinda funny but damn!

Back