Mokane, Mo sled pull - 3 classes

SmokinCummins

Mokane is having their pull this Sunday August 31st. Classes are PURE stock, Modified street diesel, and open (anything goes).

Be there by 6:00 pm.

Ive been recruiting Matt. Ill be there with a 2.6 and a 2.8 charger if I have time to change them I will run a couple classes. Im looking forward to it.

Haha ya no kidding. By the time i get the rpms up the truck is out of water. And by about 50 feet the temp gauge is pegged!! Its go or blow. Gotta take it apart anyhow so the heck with it. I think its time to sell and build something fast! What do you think Matt. 12 valve with a sigma in my grand am??

I can drive mine but I get picked on cuz I got 2 chargers.

I can even tow my trailer with it. without changing a thing with a exception for suspension blocks and weights.

Adam

Adam dont be trying to spoil my fun haha! Just kidding. Hope to see you there. Ill have some pics up later on what I found in the front cover of my truck last night when I went to adjust the timing.

I was mistaken. The pure stock must have stock tires as well.

Well crap... Guess I'll buck up and come pull with trucks out of my league, lol. By the way, "PURE" stock is boring. Nobody likes diesel trucks that don't blow smoke and haul ass.

Back