Monster Mike top feed injector set

D&J Precision

Monster Mike top feed injector set complete with valve cover lines and cross tube plugs $3000.00 OBO

Johnny gilbert said he gained 17 lbs of boost switching to top feeds. All the 10 sec vps have ran them.

I've seen some top end out of the top feed setup... And also think of fuel flowing straight or hitting a wall then going into the barrel flow is a lot better....

Call Drew. I bet he could help you get hooked up with another set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drew Pumphrey with D&J. He has some awesome stuff out there. Look on Lavon's thread about the 6.7 build, Drew did a lot of that build. I actually bought my Monster VP used from Drew (off one of his customer's trucks).

I'm familiar with d&j.....very sick fab and machine work.....just heard today there was a top feed kit on here....also hearing rumors monster Mike may not be making then anymore

I have a set I sold a customer in my shop that he is wanting to sell they have 6x.019 tips from Weston on them he would take 3000 if you are really interested!

I have a set I sold a customer in my shop that he is wanting to sell they have 6x.019 tips from Weston on them he would take 3000 if you are really interested!
Is that what is normally on the top feed setup...or was it changed. ..I'm very interested.....!!!!

Back