Monster Pump Fails Again !!

xsilverdodge01x

Im on my 3rd monster VP44 now !!.I dont understand how someone can sell a product and not stand behind it .Has anyone else had this issue?Does not return phone calls, has every excuse in the book why the pump is gona take weeks until he can manufacture parts to fix it .I suggest that no one look any futher into purchasing this pump unless you look forward into more dowm time and time under your hood!!!!

I tried to tell everyone long ago, how hit or miss they are. Unfortunately it is usually a miss.

Had mine on for over two years now ... never been off and never had any issues with it... guess i got lucky and got a good one.

I went thru 2 pumps had to wait awile on the second. Ran it for almost a year with no problems and decided to p-pump to be safe. When you get a good pump they ran damnn good. But its a gamble.

Has anyone got a timing light on a monster vp44 and seen if it makes anymore timing than a sovp44. It obviously fuels more but does it make more power in higher rpm.

I was told it does and it felt like it did but never put a light on it to seee for myself if it has anymore timing.

when do you "need" a monster pump? I know theres no definate answer, but around what HP and injector size will the s.o. or hot rod pumps not do it?

when do you "need" a monster pump? I know theres no definate answer, but around what HP and injector size will the s.o. or hot rod pumps not do it?

Somewhere north of 600hp is when you maybe can kinda sorta justify the expense of a monster pump over an SO pump.

I built a truck a few months ago with a used monster pump, hurricane 2 injectors (i'm pretty sure thats what they were at least) and a 66mm turbo, .093 cross tubes and no tuner. The truck ran great and pulled really strong for not having a tuner on it.

I have installed 3 monsterpumps so far with mikes injectors all trucks had a air dog 2 system on them and have been doing great so far there daily drivers at that but has anyone tried the dragon fire vp?? I wander if there any comparison to the monster I have not hard anything on there dependability yet either but according to II they have had them on a few trucks for over two years now with no issues

we had his pump fail in just 3 months he wont warrinty wont return calls
and he still has the pump thats been 7 months

Back