Monster Pump Mike

No offset key on mine. Mike taps straight through the cover on his pumps....or at least on mine he did

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Here is what I know:

CHawk ran an 11.7x in a QCSB 4x4 will a full interior and tailgate on street tires in 2005. He had 2005 turbo and injector technology and an SOVP. In 10 years, air and injectors have come a long way, but the numbers have not gotten much better despite whatever presumed VP wizardry has taken place over the last 10 years. TS ran a 10.9x in 04 on a single, Scheid VP, and spray. The truck was a pig back then.

My point is, that one would think that there would have been ground breaking gains in the VP world if there was room for them to be made. I still have yet to see where this new wizardry has done much. One could attribute advances in the VP world over the last 10 years to better air and Injectors......

I just read this post... the nostalgia of watching Hoofnagle go quite fast then drive home from Maple Grove in 2006 hit me pretty hard, those were the days! Chawk, Jetpilot, Doug Leonhard, those guys all made good power in very street friendly trucks back in the mid to early 2000s. Blue Chip FMS and Redline as well as edge drag comp stacked with whatever were the flavor of the day! Long live the 35/ht3b combo!

I just read this post... the nostalgia of watching Hoofnagle go quite fast then drive home from Maple Grove in 2006 hit me pretty hard, those were the days! Chawk, Jetpilot, Doug Leonhard, those guys all made good power in very street friendly trucks back in the mid to early 2000s. Blue Chip FMS and Redline as well as edge drag comp stacked with whatever were the flavor of the day! Long live the 35/ht3b combo!
44a0719492bc18d3e6877ed255b9b341.jpg
I'm trying to get more fuel to these bad boys but the stage 2 monster pump is running almost clean down the track. Gonna see what some 6x18s do also.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I'd definitely throw in some bigger sticks. Don't get me wrong, the Hurricanes ran decent, but not as good as other out there. I was running those 6x16s, and saw better performance all around.

What's a guy to do with a Mikes pump that needs work? I have a Stage 2 that just doesn't run right. No codes, but starts hard and runs like its out of time. Went back to an SO pump and no issues whatsoever. It would pain me to give it up as a core.

Cut your losses

Back